What A Difference

I took Eden to the vet a few weeks ago becuase of dark bloody diarrhea and dehydration. She ended up staying overnight and is now on thyroid medication twice a day.

I took the pups to my parents house yesterday to run around their yard while I worked on our new fireplace insert. The girls were sniffing and poking around for a while... then Eden got a wild hair in her butt :eek Running all OVER the place! She taunts Moose (our mutt) until she gives in and plays or chases her. My mom was on the porch watching Eden zoom around and almost run into Moose. She does super quick corners and it's fun to watch. Moose tries her best but just can't keep up. She'll cut corners or cheat when she sees a chance but it doesn't matter - she's too slow :blush Eden was SO happy! I love the look on her face and the smile and pep in her step when she runs. My mom was so amazed at the difference from the last time we were there two weeks ago. That medication made a WORLD of difference in her! She's crazy now - I might have to secretly lower the dose :lol

Missing my bridge greys Opal and Eden and cat Bailey. Mom to Missy the Super Mutt and recent foster failure of Miley to mini-mutt.

I can relate. My Chloe was/is the same way with her Soloxine.

Excellent news!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I can relate. Our Flashy went from a playful and happy little man to one who gained 10 pounds and did nothing but sleep...shiver...and lose his hair in clumps. It seemed like forever until he could get his testing done at MSU. He started his Soloxine and he is himself again. :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Doesn't soloxine make such a difference? I'm so glad that we're able to treat thyroid conditions so easily and safely.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.