New Greyhound Owner!

Guest Heathers323

Guest Heathers323

We just got our greyhound Yukon Wilma on Monday! She is really sweet and we just love her. She is still adjusting to us and us to her, but I know she will make a great addition to our family. I look forward to talking with everyone and getting some great advice!! :colgate

Welcome and congrats. We are fairly new owners also, Lady Chauncey has been with us for over a year but we are still learning, but loving evry minute that we have with her.

Heather, Welcome to GT from Miami!

Could this possibly be your new baby? She is such a SMILER!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Congratulations!! And :welcome2 to GreyTalk!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new girl! :yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Teufelsmark

Welcome to you and Wilma I am Jamie and I type on here the most but my husband Brian and I share this username. I just adopted my Pete in February and Celina in June. I know you will have lots of Questions. May I suggest getting the book "Retired Greyhounds For Dummies" you can get it at Wal- Mart, and Borders and several other book stored. It has been a wealth of info for us. I read it front to back and even referance it from time to time. Also most agency are very friendly to phone calls about greyhounds. So never be afraid to pick up the phone. I know ours here in CT is a great group. Congrats and welcome.

Guest sandlot13433

Welcome! You have a beautiful girl there. Everyone here is so nice, and there is a wealth of information. So, if you have any questions at all, just ask!