7 Long Years, 2 Months, 4 Days, 3 Hours & 35 Minutes :)

Seven LONG years, two months, four days, three hours and thirty-five minutes before we :chip !!!

Please meet Pixie Ann, Callie's new baby sister! NK Mary Ann We just picked her up last night! :pinkele:gh_bow:pepper

mary_ann_3.jpg

000_0221.jpg

000_0222.jpg

000_0226.jpg

000_0248.jpg

000_0240.jpg

mary_ann_piggy.jpg

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest MAXNAV
Seven LONG years, two months, four days, three hours and thirty-five minutes before we :chip !!!

Please meet Pixie Ann, Callie's new baby sister! NK Mary Ann We just picked her up last night! :pinkele:gh_bow:pepper

She's adorable. I love that black patch on the eye. Congratulations!

She's a cutie!! Is she coming to Bluegrass?

Thank you Patti, yes, we plan on bringing her! Can't wait!

She's adorable. I love that black patch on the eye. Congratulations!

Oh thank you! They have her color listed as White & Blue so I think the patch is blue. :dunno She has little dots on the back of her earsies that I didn't even notice until I got her home last night, I've always loved that! :lol

Edited by brindlebaby

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest houndstooth4

I know I already mentioned that I thought she was cuter than I thought was possible, but she just is! What a doll baby! I hope you're going to be sharing a lot more pictures with us!

:yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest Javagirl

WOW! She's gorgeous and that cute black eye! I'm melting from cuteness. Congratulations.

Kristyn, Ladd and Sugar

Guest ArtysPeople
mary_ann_piggy.jpg

Aww, what a total beauty! We have that piggy too -- a very good stuffy choice, indeed. Welcome home, sweet girl!

She is just precious!! Love her bed with the bone on it too. Where did you get it? She looks like she is settling in

just fine. Congratulations!!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

What a beautiful girlie!!! :wub: :wub: :wub::heart

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Congratulations!!!!!!!! She is Beautiful!!!!! Lots and lots of happiness! :colgate:confetti:confetti:confetti

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter