Some Good Thoughts For My Sugar Please

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone! I have not had any luck getting her to eat so far. I feel like I'm harassing her :( I hope tomorrow after she's been on the fluids all day she will feel more like eating. I've dealt with kidney problems before with cats, but never in a dog, and never with a bad heart. She just looks so tired.

Last night was pretty bad, she just laid on her bed, any food that was offered, she just turned her head. This morning she was perkier, and got up on her own, went out a couple of times, and drank a little water. She's at the vets now, I hope when I bring her home tonight she will feel like eating :goodluck

I know everyone's prayers and good thoughts are helping!

Sending more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Winterwish

What kinds of food are you offering? How about plain chicken? the satin ball recipes? Or maybe a piece of salmon just palced in the toaster oven for 20 minutes on 300?

Also,I always had luck with ice cream to get things started. You could make a shake out of Ensure and ice cream,or ensure and half and half or milk.

Thinking of you both and sending prayers and good thoughts for Sugar! :hope:gh_child:heart

I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of. Tried everything mentioned in this thread and previous threads on not eating. She turns her head away. If I leave the food by her (she really doesn't like to be watched while she eats) she will get up and move to another bed. I think her time is running out :(

:(

Molasses, cinnamon bread, parmesan cheese, scrambled eggs, ice cream, chicken livers, spaghettios ......

Please eat, sweetheart.

Sending lots of prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh, that's not the update I wanted to read :(

Does she like drive thrus? Perhaps a plain McD's hamburger? Ice cream?

Still sending lots of prayers for you and your sweet girl :grouphug

Sending white lights and sweet thoughts for your sweet baby.

Have you tried canned TRIPE?

I am PMing you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending more prayers this morning for sweet Sugar. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Thank you all for your prayers, good thoughts, and white light for Sugar. I am afraid this time Mother Nature has won. Her kidneys are failing, she has not eaten in a week. There is nothing more that we can do for her. She hates being helped, I found that out last fall when she had her back end problems, so I promised her I would let her go before it got to that point. She is very weak and wobbly, so I am sending her to the bridge this afternoon. :cry1 I will post something in Remembrance when I can.

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Sugar. :grouphug

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I'm sorry. Will be thinking of you this afternoon.

Safe journey, Sugar.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.