Mjp's Jackie

BluegrassGrey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for loving sweet Angel Jackie. You made a HUGE difference in her life. She went to the Bridge knowing that she was loved and she now has someone to wait for...someone to watch over...someone to send beautiful Rainbows and white butterflies. Godspeed Beautiful Angel Jackie...you are loved and missed sweetheart. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

It may only have been a week, but it was a wonderful week--as is clear from her expression in the last photo.

Thank you for being there for her.

Godspeed Jackie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest argolola

Tears here too, as I read your post. God bless you and your family. Thank you for loving this beautiful angel and giving her a wonderful family.

Go with God, precious Jackie. You will always be loved.

Edited by argolola

Thank you for giving Jackie a love filled week. Godspeed beautiful girl! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest VelvetEars

God bless you for giving her a week of heaven on earth. I'm sure she was grateful, and so blessed that you were able to shower her with love at the end of her life.

:f_pink Such a sad story. Bless you for helping her. :f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest Teufelsmark

God Bless Your Heart! You did a very angelic thing. I am glad that you were able to be there to help her on. She looked like she was a good girl. I grieve with you that her owners were so cruel to her when we all know that girl probably loved them pasionately. I am sorry she was turned out like that. But, you were a true guardian angel in finding her. I am very moved just having read this and can only imagine your heart break. I am a softy to I lost a lil collie pup about 5 yrs. ago that had been tossed beside the road in a terrible winter storm in WV. Luckily they were found and I took one. We named him Rascal and he was a very good lil guy. He died. The vet said he had just been out in the cold for to long. Anyway it doesn't take long to get attached.

Guest PhillyPups

Ah the tears are flowing for poor Sweet Jackie, she looks so much like my Queen.

I think you were given the week to share with Jackie as a gift from a power much greyter than us, to give Jackie the love she so deserved, and you the gift of letting Jackie go with love.

I also do not believe she was ever meant to be "only a foster" in your home, she looks so content and happy in the pictures, she wanted you to be her forever home.

Thank you for sharing the gift of Jackie with us.

Run with the angels sweetie, I know The Queen greeted you with a Roo at the bridge.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. Jackie was lucky to have you and a super week. You are lucky to have the memories. I wish you peace.

Run free,sweet Jackie.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

What a story. Bless your heart for loving her for the time you did have her. God Speed Jackie.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so Sorry. :bighug

You were Jackie's Angel and God will bless you mercifully. Thank You so much for making her last days the Best days.

:f_pink:f_pink:gh_run2 Run Free Jackie, you were a very beautiful Girl.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Every time I think that I can't cry any more, I am proven wrong. Through tears I thank you for giving that sweet thing the love and care she needed when she needed it the most. She had to have been sent to you for a reason. A friend just sent this to me and I would like to pass it along:

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart

with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece

of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will

be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."~Unknown

You have become more generous and loving because of the love and kindness you have shown Jackie. May God bless you so much.

Guest becca97

oh my, bless you for giving her a week of love, care and happy times ....

a week, a year 14 years it is never, never close to enough time to spend with our angels {{{hugs}}}

:f_white:f_red

beccaxx

Guest GriffinsMom

You may have only had her for one week but it was the best week of Jackie's life. Bless you and your family for caring for her. Run free at the Bridge Jackie.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Im so sorry! :grouphug I love that in so many pics she's lounging on the couch! An old lady needs her throne! So glad you were able to give that to her! :wub:

Godspeed lil Jackie!

Guest JillinMichigan
Well, that was a whole box of kleenex for me, and I never even met her. Except through your very vivid and touching words. I'm so sorry she didn't have longer for you to spoil her.

Godspeed, pretty girl.

Ditto about the kleenex....you are such a wonderful person to spoil her during her last week.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your support. I have been reading all the posts over the last week, but it was just difficult for me to get back and post. Thank you as well for your gratitude- I don't think I did anything special for Jackie, but I do feel special because I got to share Jackie's last week with her.

For those of you coming to the Greyhound Festival of the Bluegrass, July 18-20,- please make sure to check out the memorial silent auction. There will be a small basket in memory of Jackie.

Edited by BluegrassGrey

Kathryn, “Broadway” BW’s Broadway: Shaggy Bessie x Jimbo Red Rose, & "Ellie" Noah's Smelldog: Castor Troy x Mulberry Jade. My Angels "Sidney" Rainier Rapper: Rainier Ranger x Rainier Rapport (09/03/2001-2/26/2012); "Pistol" Tiowa Pistol: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-8/02/2011); “Perry" Tiowa Perry: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-6/09/2010); "Jackie" Mjp's Jackie: Joey Flint x Social Robin (6/12/1997-6/20/2008)