Meet Wilson....

Guest Greyt_Wilson

Guest Greyt_Wilson

:wub:

After 3 weeks of waiting we finally brought home our new hound Wilson. It's been a long day for all of us with a 5 hour round trip for us and a 2.5 hour journey home for Wilson in horrible wet weather but it's worth it! We've all had an afternoon nap :lol

I haven't had much chance to take pics yet but here are a few of him chilling out:

Day16.jpg

Day17.jpg

The edge of his giant squishy bed is just showing on the first pic but he isn't sure about how it moves underfoot yet so he's on a fluffy blanket and even fluffier pillow on the floor

He hasn't moved for about 3 hours, I don't think he fancies another potty break in the pouring rain :rolleyes:

Edited by Greyt_Wilson

Wilson is gorgeous!! Congratulations to Wilson and his family!!!

:confetti :confetti :confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Congratulations - he looks very content - and he's very handsome too :wub::confetti

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest Snowy8

Wow, welcome & congratulations...he is so handsome! Get some rest...and post those pictures!!! But get some rest first...then I expect a thread with some adventures. :beatheart Welcome!!!

greenstars.gifgreenstars.gifgreenstars.gif

Congratulations! Wilson's a handsome boy for sure. Look forward to updates and pictures as he settles in.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

He is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love his white face. Can't wait to hear more about him and see more pictures....

Welcome to GT!! :welcome2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Greyt_Wilson

:blush aww thanks everyone, I obviously think he's the most handsomest dog in the world but it's nice to know other people think he's cute too!!

We've had quite an uneventful day today apart from a marking incident on a table leg, but we caught him in the act and corrected him - we'll be watching him like a hawk, though having said that other than food time and walkies he's hardly moved :lol

He's still not sure about his bed and only has his head on it at the moment, I can see some "cute and funny" pics coming on soon!

I'm in awe of him at the moment, I keep finding myself just watching him sleep :wub:

Welcome home Wilson :confetti

(Kim - I saw in your other thread that you are in Leeds, UK. I'm just over the hill from you in Oldham) :wave

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Greyt_Wilson
(Kim - I saw in your other thread that you are in Leeds, UK. I'm just over the hill from you in Oldham) :wave

Ahhh the wrong side o t'pennines :P

I'm actually from the North East originally but we've been in Leeds for 5 years now.

Wilson was born in Ireland, trained in Birmingham, now lives in Yorkshire and has geordie parents - God kows what accent he'll bark in :lol

Welcome to you and your handsome pup.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Welcome to the wonderful world of greyhounds! :wave Your life has been forever changed. :P Wilson is a strikingly handsome boy and looks very comfy already. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:blush aww thanks everyone, I obviously think he's the most handsomest dog in the world but it's nice to know other people think he's cute too!! ..... I'm in awe of him at the moment, I keep finding myself just watching him sleep :wub:

I adopted my first greyhound almost 15 years ago and I'm still in awe and still love to watch them sleep. :)

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown