It's Time

Guest Redpack

Guest Redpack

I made one of the most difficult phone calls of my life this morning. We will be sending Diplomat to the bridge tonight. I still can't believe I'm saying this. He cried last night and nothing helped his pain ..I don't want him to have another night of pain like that.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry....I know how hard that phone call is. I cried the entire time when I had to make it for Jett. We almost cancelled his appt. as he rallied that night before we had to take him. But Sunday morning we both knew that it was the right thing to do.

My heart goes out to you during this most difficult time. I pray for a peaceful passing for your boy. I know my sweet boy Jett will be there to welcome Diplomat at the Bridge. :f_red

I am so very sorry. Sending prayers and peaceful wishes to you and your beloved Diplomat.

:grouphug:heart:(

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

It's a decision made from love and compassion... and a terribly painful one. :grouphug Holding your sweet boy in my prayers for a gentle transition. I will ask my Bridge angels to watch for him. May you both find peace. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry ~ I know the pain you are in, I wish I did not know, but you will be giving Diplomat the hardest and greytest gift of love you can, the gift of letting him be pain free. :hope for you and Diplomat. :bighug