Darius Aka Time After 3/3/93 - 5/30/08

Madeara

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Run Free Sweet Boy :gh_run

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Oh no! I didn't see this earlier! I'm so so sorry. Such a long beautiful life you had together, but never long enough. Your partner will always be in your heart to keep his paws wrapped around you 'til you see him again.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest PhillyPups

Audrey,

I am sorry to take so long in telling you how very very sorry I am, everytime I saw his name, I knew the pain, it stays so raw, and was unable to read this.

:hope to you for healing thoughts and warm memories of your so very special boy Darius. There are no words to ease the pain, dry the tears, or make sense of it all, but please know we are here for you and will walk by your side through this path. :bighug

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry that you have lost your sweet boy. I remember some pix of your babies on a dock, looking so regal, that picture has stuck in my mind and given me "warm fuzzies". Darius was a big beautiful greyt and always made me smile. I hope that your dreams of him will help to comfort you. And whether you have him for a day or for 13 wonderful years, the pain is still the same for all of us, we lose a piece of us until we meet again. God speed sweet Darius. Hugs to you all during this very difficult time.

Audrey,

It doesn't matter how long we have them with us, it just isn't long enough.

Thank you for taking such good care of Darius for so many years.

Paul & Sonja

Paul with Bill & Elmo & angel Happy

in the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY

I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of your dear boy, Darius. He'll always be with you and the time will come when you will think of him with a smile and a chuckle instead of a sigh and a tear. :grouphug

Godspeed, Darius!

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

I must say that with the many acknowledgements here and with the many many cards from my friends, it was well known that I loved my Dear Darius more than words can say. That alone is a tribute to him. My work even gave me a comp day. I still feel the loss, it is hard to find any joy for now. Amazing how they can change your life when you adopt them and they can change it after they leave you.

Edited by Madeara
"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

I am so sorry Audrey :grouphug

We will see you later Darius and until then Audrey we will remember your sweet boy with you.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.