Is That An Uh-oh In Her Hoo Hoo?

Guest kbone

Minervas is all red and raw and slimey on the sides when I pull back the skin :( . I'm sure it gets itchy cause she goes to town gnawing on it. I try to wipe it down but it doesn't seem to help. I see other girl dogs and they seem to have normal skin and some have hair and it doesn't seem to be moist their at all. Is it an ex racer thing :dunno?

Well, Xan, at least you haven't asked us to all go check our girlie grey's girlie parts to see what's under the hood........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

EKKO!!! Nono! It's not catching! Send her over!!! :D:D

"under the hood"! :rofl

kbone, I'd have a vet take a look. Sounds like something is definitely wrong there. Poor gal!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Seems like something LynnM would know.

I just spewed an adult beverage on my 'puter when I saw this!!! :lol

LynnM is in the middle of the quarterly inventory nightmare at her store and dead on her feetsies... but, I know she's at Burger Thing, so I'll call her and tell her to take a look! (I doubt she'll be much help... she's the "boy dog" expert!)

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

Seems like something LynnM would know.

I just spewed an adult beverage on my 'puter when I saw this!!! :lol

LynnM is in the middle of the quarterly inventory nightmare at her store and dead on her feetsies... but, I know she's at Burger Thing, so I'll call her and tell her to take a look! (I doubt she'll be much help... she's the "boy dog" expert!)

I was just figuring, since Lynn gets all the tough cases, *and* since she knows things like what's the best brand of condom to use for dog feet -- that's FEET, you dirty-minded onlookers .....

:P

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest NeedleNoseLuvR

Oh, my! :eek Between hoo hoos (of both sexes), lipstick, olives (everybody remember the 'olives') and now Happy's happy spot! I'd say we're getting quite the education on houndie private parts!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Guest LynnM

Oh dear.... the threads I wind up opening after a long day at work.

Like people, dogs come in all shapes and sizes. Some clitoral enlargement (there, I said it) can be the result of long-term heat supression. She could also be a bit more "endowed" than some other gals. She is undoubtedly happy to see you.

Really, boy dogs are more my area of expertise... my place is like a frat house for dogs.

Lynn

Oh, my! :eek Between hoo hoos (of both sexes), lipstick, olives (everybody remember the 'olives') and now Happy's happy spot! I'd say we're getting quite the education on houndie private parts!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

(Do I truly DARE say this?? :P )

Well, with a screen name like your's, you better check back often! ;)

:lol

Oh dear.... the threads I wind up opening after a long day at work.

Like people, dogs come in all shapes and sizes. Some clitoral enlargement (there, I said it) can be the result of long-term heat supression. She could also be a bit more "endowed" than some other gals. She is undoubtedly happy to see you.

Really, boy dogs are more my area of expertise... my place is like a frat house for dogs.

Lynn

Lynn, thanks for checking in. I'm so relieved to know she's not UPSET by my ministrations! :P This morning, I thought I detected a more ... general response as well! :blink: She turned around smiling - and looking for more?? - when I said, "All done!" :lol

{After which morning job, DH looks askance and say, "I hope you're washing your hands after that!" Nah! Your immune system needs a challenge every now and then! Breakfast anyone?? :D }

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

{After which morning job, DH looks askance and say, "I hope you're washing your hands after that!" Nah! Your immune system needs a challenge every now and then! Breakfast anyone?? :D }

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl Oh my gosh, now my screen is covered in soda! This thread has taken on some interesting topics for sure!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Cigarette anyone? :smokin

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest Billie

:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:lol

Xan said a naughty word! *throws sand at Xan in sandbox*

HOO-HOO!!!

:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:lol

I am sure Happy appreciated your uhm.....administrations of attention on her HOO-HOO!

(I just had to say that again, Xan!)

Edited by Billie

I occasionally have to do some "cleansing" and powdering of Rascal's girlie parts....she tends to get a bit crusty there, and then itchy, licks a lot, etc.....however, Rascal definitely does NOT seem to enjoy it.

I never thought I would do this for a dog. Ever. Just goes to show what you will do for a pet whom you love so much....

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Xan as funny as it is and I just want to laugh along with others I will answer your question.

It's ok and yes it is her vulva :)

Ok now off to laugh like crazy :lol :lol :lol:D:gmark