Fawn

Guest jurishound

For those who don't know Fawn's story -

She was a sweet girl in foster care with GPA-WI. In January, she somehow got loose and hoards of dedicated volunteers spent months looking for her. Being a spook in foster care, her search was a hard one and there were often sightings but this girl was NOT wanting to be caught.

She was finally found on April 2nd, unfortunately she had passed away. She'd known love in her foster home and she'd known love that she never got to experience - that of the people who diligently searched for her in frigid temps, snow, rain, the works for months hoping to bring this girl home safely.

Rest in peace sweet Fawn, I sure wish your ending had been different

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

I am so sorry. Run free at the Bridge with our Angels sweetheart. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I remember her sad story. :cry1 Rest in peace, little one. You'll be safe forever at the Bridge. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Free at last, no pain, no fear. Dear Fawn, run with angels. :sad1

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

What a horror. So so sad. I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Fawn will be forever in my heart :brokenheart

It made me even more determined to make sure Drayton found his way home. I felt that I let Fawn down. :weep

I know you've lost your shyness at the bridge.....and I look forward to one day holding you in my arms and asking your forgiveness, sweet girl. :cry1

Edited by RaineysMom

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway