Frosty Had A Bad Accident At The Dog Park

Guest FrostyBottoms

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyt2love

So glad to hear there is nothing broken. Poor Frosty with her ouchy !

Nice card from ArchE. Such a sweet thig for him to do.

Guest FrostyBottoms
2432111142_3afd1d9300.jpg

Deer ArchE...thank yoo fur da pritty card yoo made me. It made my leg and showlder feel much bedder!

DSCN4465.jpg

Mommy and Daddy were happy to see me do dis

DSCN4461.jpg

It iz da first thyme i habs dun dat end they think I muss bee feelin bedder.

I em still squweekin ebberythyme I move end put preshure on my showlder....

I'll soon bee fine, mommy sed so!

Lub,

Frosty :kiss2

here's hoping for a quick and uneventful recovery!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Awwwww sweetie....feel better soon honey. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

so glad there wasn't a break!!!! :yay

sending healing hugs and prayers Frosty's way! :bighug:hope:bighug

and sloppy kissies from Rainey and Nube :kiss2:D

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Checking for today's report, too. Hoping your wild thing will feel like being wild again in a few days.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FrostyBottoms

Thanks guys! She is doing well, still yelps when she gets up from a lying position. Having issues going potty on the leash...we'll get through it, if you gotta go, you gotta go, right!

Guest SoulsMom
Thanks guys! She is doing well, still yelps when she gets up from a lying position. Having issues going potty on the leash...we'll get through it, if you gotta go, you gotta go, right!

:lol I bet she's thinking:

"would you get away from me and give a girl some privacy!"

Guest FrostyBottoms

Well, she finally went, but I did have to take her off the leash....she does what we call a "poopy trot" did you see it when you were here? Any way, she trots back and forth at the top of the hill until she finds the perfect spot...so thank goodness she went! I stayed out there with her to make sure she made it back down the hill ok...

Guest KathyL
...she does what we call a "poopy trot" did you see it when you were here? Any way, she trots back and forth at the top of the hill until she finds the perfect spot...

Butterfly does this down the fence line and we call it her "purposeful walk". When we're anywhere but home, we have to find a spot to leash walk her that sort of resembles a fence so she can do her thing. At our friends' in Atlanta, it's the row of trees around their property and for some reason it's never the same area twice!! But at home, beware of the spot.

Kathy

I am so glad you had no break and are on the mend.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Guest FrostyBottoms
...she does what we call a "poopy trot" did you see it when you were here? Any way, she trots back and forth at the top of the hill until she finds the perfect spot...

Butterfly does this down the fence line and we call it her "purposeful walk". When we're anywhere but home, we have to find a spot to leash walk her that sort of resembles a fence so she can do her thing. At our friends' in Atlanta, it's the row of trees around their property and for some reason it's never the same area twice!! But at home, beware of the spot.

Kathy

That's where Frosty does her business too....it's along the fenceline at the top of the hill in our backyard....are Frosty and Butterfly related????

Guest GriffinsMom

So glad that Frosty is feeling better. :grouphug

The GSOD is something I have heard entirely too much with my accident prone and somewhat clumsy crew.