Chief

Guest Taragreyhound

Guest Taragreyhound

His name was Chief; Mana Express on the registration papers. Although he never found a home, he had a home at the GPA MA kennel where he was loved and cherished by those who worked with him. Recently, Chief began favoring his right rear leg and this progressed rapidly to him not using it at all. Today, eyes bright with pain and fatigue he left this world as quietly as he had entered it. Osteosarcoma had claimed yet another victim.

He had just turned 5 years old.

Please- go hug your dogs and never take a single moment with them for granted. Although Chief was not my dog, he belonged to all of us everywhere. Rest well, beloved friend.

Edited by Taragreyhound

Godspeed little boy. Run fast and free at the Bridge with our Angels sweetheart...there is no more pain at the Bridge. My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

That just sucks....way too young. Bless all of you who loved him...he'll never forget you and will send you signs that he's okay.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Way too young. So sorry to hear this. Run free sweet boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest BigPercyInMa

Oh my gosh, I just saw him last week when I popped by the kennel and he was barking at me :sad1

I'm so sorry he didn't make it into his forever home :cry1 He sure was a handsome fellow!!!