Hi, I'm New Here.

Guest greytkidsmom

Guest greytkidsmom

Hello!

I was exited to get a new job that had email so I could finally subscribe to this site!

I belong to Kebo and Tiel, two wonderful greys who have changed my life for the better. Kebo (AKA Kebo Kabeza, 2002, Faithful Scott x Legler) ran 56 races before he found his true calling as couch potato. Tiel (AKA Bob's Tiel, 2003, Flying Penske x Bob's Aurora) failed to win any of her 16 school races on purpose I am sure.

Kebo is a sweet and sensitive boy who loves to nest on the softest spot in the house and to go for walks. Tiel is a nosy and bossy girl who never lets me get far from her sight.

I look forward to being a part of this wonderful online community - thanks for having me!

Welcome :wave

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hi from Gustopher P Jones and his family.....

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! Kebo and Tiel are both gorgeous!! :welcome

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest RooRoo

Is this THE Kebo and Tiel from MySpace?? :P Rizzo will be excited to know you're here too! Welcome and see you around!

Rizzo & Kiwi's Mom, Maria