I Don't Post Here Much These Days

Plymgreys

Some of you here will remeber me and my dogs Bobby & Lottie. Sadly I have to tell you that our beautiful, handsome, goofy boy Bobby died yesterday. While under anaesthetic 3 weeks ago for a dental he had some x-rays taken of his hips and back legs to establish the extent of his arthritis. It seems this set off some sort of arthritic crisis which he never recovered from. I can't put into words how bad I feel.

Bobby aka Penn Slippy 14/3/1997 - 9/4/2008

5c0cd4b327524bfd88d399a17d90beec.jpg

25573a5f5685ba998d6a9c3467223ebe.jpg

When they go they pull that band around your heart too tight to bear.

I used to think Dara O'Briain was funny. Now I know better.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mommydog

Oh, I am so sorry, please don't be too hard on yourself, you did what you did with the best of intentions, and there was no way you could have known things would turn out the way they did. :f_red:grouphug Godspeed Bobby :gh_run

Guest jurishound

My deepest sympathy on your loss of Bobby. What a precious, handsome boy. I hope your happy memories of him outweigh the hurt very soon. f_yellow

:cry1 :cry1 I'm so very sorry. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Run free sweet boy. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I'm so sorry! Farewell sweet Bobby.. you are missed :(

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Oh no... not another loss. :( It seems like there's been so many passing over this past week. :cry1 I'm very sorry for the unexpected loss of your goofy boy. May you always feel his loving spirit with you in your heart. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet Bobby... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

When they go they pull that band around your heart too tight to bear.

*gulp!*

Isn't that the truth!

I'm so sorry you've lost your beautiful boy. Hopefully it won't be long 'til you feel that band as a hug from your dear friend.

:bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.