Seven Years Ago Today

Guest greyscot

Guest greyscot

I can't believe it's seven years since we had to let your sweet soul leave this earth. You were only 2 and a half years old and my first greyhound. I think of you every day but know now that you are at rest and free of the seizures that took you from us.

Rest well Charlie.

Guest greyscot

Here is a picture of charlie. I don't know how it will look as it is scanned. I did not have a digital camera then. He was always in our bed!! Under the covers of course not on top. How I miss that boy.

2523832250037331756S600x600Q85.jpg

What a sad day it was that took away your lovely dog when he was still so young. :cry1 :cry1

Lovely sweet picture. Rest in peace, Charlie.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest jettcricket

...a baby....I think it's always a bit harder when they are so darn young. So unfair...he looked like a sweetie pie.

:grouphug:brokenheart:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound