My Wife's Angel Passed This Morning.

Guest Garthzilla

Guest Garthzilla

My wife, at 17, got an 8 weeks old weimaraner and named her Angel. Angel was born 14 years ago this month. She was a the best dog I've ever met. So incredibly loyal to my wife, and a great friend all those years.

Last night we took Angel and Garth the greyhound for a walk and fed them dinner. at about 10 o'clock there was a commotion on the floor and I jumped down to find Angel having a seizure. She had had mild seizures off and on over the last year, but this one was so violent and sudden. She overcame it, but you could tell something was different as she wondered around the house looking lost and confused. We put her in a cage and hoped she'd calm down. Around midnight we heard the cage rattling, and I went to check on her. I knew that this was the beginning of the end. This morning she left us to hunt somewhere else. she LOVED to hunt rabits. I hope there a plenty where she is. :(

We share your sadness of the loss of your sweet Angel. Its so hard to say goodbye to one so dear and long in your hearts.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

So hard to lose a beloved family member. My deepest condolences to you and your wife. :grouphug

Godspeed, sweet Angel...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry. Run free sweetie girl. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.