Sam's Limping

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thoughts coming your way.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Sending good thoughts and gentle ear scritches to Sam. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest GriffinsMom

I hope all is well with Sam and you after you see the vet. Both Griffin and Ava have been to see the vet because of persistent limps so I know the anxiety that you are feeling, especially because of Petie. Good luck to you both. :grouphug

Today's the day, the X-Ray Day! :bounce: Today we'll find out that there's nothing there, nothing to see, just a strain or sprain, and off he'll go back home with a license to snag treats with just a look! :wub:

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

:bighug:hope:hope:hope Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts!!!!!!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest vahoundlover
Today's the day, the X-Ray Day! :bounce : Today we'll find out that there's nothing there, nothing to see, just a strain or sprain, and off he'll go back home with a license to snag treats with just a look! :wub:

Amen!!

totally off topic....Xan, I LOVE your siggy

Guest TriciasZoo

Thank you so much everyone. Some days I feel like I'm alone in the world, mostly because I don't have any living blood-relatives anymore, but then I come here and see this support. I've made acquaintances, friends, and even NEW family here. THANK YOU!! I will update from the vet's if I can. Watching the weather as they're already closing our schools in anticipation of our winter weather coming. It'll take an instant blizzard to keep me from making this appt. though.

Guest TriciasZoo

X-ray has been postponed in the best interest of both of us. It is sleeting heavily up here and accumlating on the roads. :snow Monday is the new day. :goodluck:hope :hope :candle I will do my best NOT to annoy anyone over the weekend.

Ah Trish, it's good you'll be safe. Not to worry. He'll be fine, so no rush to dump all the money into the x-ray. :)

:bighug

Oh, and you can always distract your self writing a new article for the 'zine! ;)

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Sending more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TriciasZoo
Ah Trish, it's good you'll be safe. Not to worry. He'll be fine, so no rush to dump all the money into the x-ray. :)

:bighug

Oh, and you can always distract your self writing a new article for the 'zine! ;)

Instead of finally posting pictures? Of my babies in the snow, even?

Adding our prayers and white light....there will be a glow hovering over Memphis, drifting down instead of snow, to touch Sam and Trish.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest TriciasZoo

I'm trying to hang in there. I'm chilling with Sam right now, and Adrian will be able to go with me tomorrow, so just in case, I'll have emotional support with me.

Thanks for hanging in there with me, everyone.

Trish and the Zoo

I'm trying to hang in there. I'm chilling with Sam right now, and Adrian will be able to go with me tomorrow, so just in case, I'll have emotional support with me.

Thanks for hanging in there with me, everyone.

Trish and the Zoo

What time are you going tomorrow Trish? We'll do some special meditating for Sam then...provided I remember the time zone difference. :rolleyes:

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Trish,

I am thinking about you and Sam. Prayers and Paws crossed for you all. I loved the snow pictures you posted!

Pam & Scooter

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge