My Dear Volkswagon

Guest koehler

Guest koehler

My dear Volkswagon passed away this past weekend.

She evidently had a congenital heart defect. I was with her when she spit up slightly, arched her head and staggered. I got her to the bed but then realized she should go immediately to the vet. She died in just a few minutes.

My heart is broken. She was two years old and I had her 6 months. She was a spook. Very shy. Very lean.

And very, very loving. She loved the three cats. I will stop crying but I will never forget her.

Gayle Koehler, Saginaw, MI

In Memory of Volkswagon

Oh no! That just makes my heart hurt for you and Volkswagon. I am so sorry. My dog Dash is a sweet spook too, and I haven't had him much longer than you had Volkswagon. I just cannot imagine losing him like that. You must be in shock. I will be thinking of you and your sweet dog, and give mine an extra hug tonight.

Guest pleasantsarg

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I've been staring at the computer screen for about 10 minutes trying to think of the words to say. . . but it just seems so horrible that she was here for such a short time.

I hear you when you say your heart is broken. I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

My deepest sympathy. I am so sorry for your loss. :(:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest FullMetalFrank

So very sorry about your Volkswagon... It really does not take them much time to wriggle into our hearts. We'll keep you in our prayers.

I am so sorry, it is so hard to lose them, but to lose one so young, and so suddenly is horrific.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

My heart goes out to you. There is never a good time, or good way, to lose a loved one. I am so sorry she couldn't be with you longer.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest KaseysMom

My heart aches for you. Even though she was with you just a short time, you blessed her as she blessed you. Even though you are physically apart, you will always be together. We never ever forget our precious bridge kids. I hope you will find comfort here at GreyTalk. Hugs.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. It's a terrible shock to lose one so quickly and so young. Sweet Volkswagon is at the Bridge with all the others who have gone before. It will get a little easier, but it'll never be OK.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

My heart goes out to you and your beloved Volkswagon. I am sorry her time with you was so short.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest mygracefulpooch

Gayle,

I am so very sorry for your sudden loss. My heart hurts for you. Keep your sweet Vokswagon in your heart forever.

Guest ScarlettsMom

I am so sorry for your loss. My husband did your home visit a few weeks ago when you were looking to get

Hootie--give him extra hugs during this time. I'm glad you got Hootie now to help you through this. Take care of yourself.

Lesley

I am very sorry for your loss. Volkswagen is running at the Bridge with all the furkids gone before her.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest SomedayGrey

So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you find some comfort knowing the happiness you felt with Volkswagon was a reflection of the happiness she felt with you. How lucky for her that she was able to enjoy a loving home, even if her time there was entirely too brief.

Guest greyhoundgirl

Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry. Did you adopt her from REGAP? I remember a Volkswagon on the REGAP site... if that was her, then she was gorgeous... if not, then I apologize.... :f_white:grouphug

I'm so sorry that you lost her. It hurts so much, reguardless of how long you've had her. I'm sure she's grateful to you for your love, and is waiting for you.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest TorynUs

My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry, words can't express. Keep her forever in your heart, as I am sure you will. Her time with you was short but she knew she was loved. I guess you can be grateful there was minimal suffering and she passed quickly. Again, so sorry for your loss. :f_pink

I am so sorry for your loss. I also remember Volkswagon from REGAP.

:f_red:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

pharaoh.jpg

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> LE 62663

</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'> RE 126E

</span></span>