Eeewww... What Is That Dripping On Me?

Guest kaotic1

OMG- you all are killing me here. :rofl Glad I have a girl dog and not a boy. and Susan "hoo hoo" is correct, but Doo Hicky is a good one.- Should have a spoot warning on this - I almost sprayed my Diet Coke all over my computer. :hehe

edit because I can't spell properly

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest guinness_the_greyt
One boy dog here and there is the occasional drop of "essence" ...

The only harm done so far was the time he was trying to clean himself and momentarily got his back leg stuck behind his head. He was seriously not amused that his human was laughing way too hard to come to his rescue. No second career as a ballerina for him!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl drop of "essence" ... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

2 boys here.... Guinn only leaked when he first got here many moons ago.... Memphis must have a lot of essence cuz he is my dripper! :blink:

Now a doohickey is something you use to fix things... A hoo hoo dilly is the girl parts.... The hibbity dibbity is the act of makin puppies... The Pennsylvania is reserved for the boy parts....

One out of 3 boys here have had the luv drops :smokin

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest kaotic1
Now a doohickey is something you use to fix things... A hoo hoo dilly is the girl parts.... The hibbity dibbity is the act of makin puppies... The Pennsylvania is reserved for the boy parts....

A doohickey is somthing you use to fix things?? Well his thing is fixed so i was close there somewhere.

Hibbity dibbity is doing the dirty deed? Isn't that from the Cinderella movie? Doesn't the fairy godmother sing some this about Hibbity Dibbity Doo? y'all are ruining my Disney childhood.

Oh dear, I keep having this image run thru my head of what it would sound like if a romance novel was written using these terms. Oh my ... i feel so bad... I want to write it out and post it... but i don't want to offend anyone. :rofl I have a party in my head!! :rotfl

Guest Greyhoundbaby
[To summarize...

I will not be sniffing Sam's Doohicky/Hoo Hoo to determine if it smells foul. That implies i have sniffed it prior to this and that i have a baseline Doohicky/Hoo Hoo scent knowledge. If such a thing becomes necessary I will take Sam to a Doohickey/Hoo Hoo Aromatic Expert(Vet) for in depth scent evaluation(exam).

Where was the spoot alert?! :lol

Wait - how did "Pennsylvania" become the name for the boy parts? I've lived here all my life and NEVER knew that...

Hibbity dibbity is doing the dirty deed? Isn't that from the Cinderella movie? Doesn't the fairy godmother sing some this about Hibbity Dibbity Doo? y'all are ruining my Disney childhood.

Don't worry! That's Bibbity Bobbity Boo :P

Disney is safe!

Edited by Kestralyn