What Kinda Secret Santa Recipient Are You?

Guest Heep

Didja, R U, Waiting?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Sooooooo, you finally got your Secret Santa pacakge.......

• In my excitement to open my package, I tore off 2 of the mailman's fingers.
    • I attempted not to open my pacakge, but the shakes hit me hard & I failed miserably after a few hours.
    • I was able to wait a few days, but the voices got to me !
    • I can wait! I'm a paragon of willpower....ok, maybe just a little peek at the address & the members' search tool...
    • No sweat! Not only did I learn patience at any early age, I'm too busy with holiday preparation to worry about what's in the box.
    • Don't you know Santa will come & rain down an unholy vengence upon those who open their presents early?!?!?

Well, my pack's own SS prezzies are on the way so we haven't had a chance to tempt fate yet. :P I can say that when SS's teaser gifts arrived, we had no shame whatsoever and ripped those suckers open in the blink of an eye. :rolleyes: So, I sense we'll be just as crazed when our packages arrived.

But you know, to be honest, I had far, far more fun preparing and shopping for our recipients! This was the most enjoyable holiday season I've had in a long time, because I feel as if I spent it with a group of people as empassioned and nuts as I am. :lol: I loved getting into the Evil Elf game, and getting devious (and very poetic!) in order to extract information from my victims. B) I could very happily be a SS multiple times over, without needing to receive prezzies in return, because I've had an absolute blast.

Oh.... hold on... I've been informed by my 7-pack that I don't know what the heck I'm talking about, and that I'd better keep my big trap shut because THEY want THEIR Santa prezzies!! :angryfire

So.... never mind...

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Guest greyhound1

One of Brenda came and we opened right away. I loved shopping for other pups too. So much fun. We have another coming and we will open as soon as it is here.

Guest LolasMom

I promised myself and Lola that we'd wait for DH to come home from work tonight before opening her SS package...BUT I swear it's burning a whole in my counter!!! :crazy

Maybe just a little peek. :blush No will power here!

Guest formercatlady

:bounce8 My SS included a note on the package that we had to open it right away due to perishable items.

Otherwise, I would have waited 'til Christmas. :angel NOT!

Guest widowcali
My Dh is our package patrol... we wait till 25 December without fail!

Yeah, I remember last year I was waiting impatiently for you to unwrap Sir D's present from me. I kept checking to see if you had. It was worse than waiting to get Widow and Cali's secret santa prezzies. :lol

Ours haven't landed yet but when they do, they will be put away for opening on The Big Day :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest PhillyPups

WELL, I try to wait till I get home, but my mailman at work wants to see what they are, so I open them to make him happy!! :lol

He is so sweet, his eyes teared up when I told him about the Queen :kiss2

Guest jessicaksu125

This is my first time doing SS so I haven't decided. I think I'll compromise with myself... I just got notification that the package has been shipped. If it gets here before the 17th, Gigi's birthday, she will have to wait until then to open it. If not, it's fair game!

Guest PhillyPups
This is my first time doing SS so I haven't decided. I think I'll compromise with myself... I just got notification that the package has been shipped. If it gets here before the 17th, Gigi's birthday, she will have to wait until then to open it. If not, it's fair game!

Awww Gigi and Zeus share the same birthday. :D

Mailmen have fingers? They must send the ones with all nubs to my house..... Actually, they kind of slink up to the front porch, quietly slide the package next to the door, and run for the hills. There's probably a lottery at the USPS and the loser delivers here.

Actually, Duncan's package just arrived. Well, it could have been here for hours since the mailman was chicken and ran away. Unfortunately, DH is at a convention so both Duncan and I have to be really, really good until Friday night. Good thing we love DH soooooo much. Once DH is home, it's Christmas here!

I used to try to wait, but not this year. As soon as we got the packages and DH and I were both home we tore into them. I love watching them put their long noses into the box or bag to find their prezzie. ( I always check first for safety) I really enjoy finding items during the year (especially on sale) that I think will be good as a secret santa prezzie. Then gathering something especialy for our SS when we get the names. It really starts getting me in the Christmas giving spirit I think.

I told myself we would wait until Christmas, but then when the package arrived I thought there was no way I could wait until Christmas - I was having a hard time waiting for DH to come home! Finally though, each pup opened one gift and the others are under the tree until Christmas. It is soooo hard to wait but opening one gift helped!

<p>Kim and the hound - Rumor
Missing my angels Marlow, Silver, Holly and Lucky

Guest greyhound_mommy

I promised myself I will wait. I was VERY lucky and we got two burpdog boxes so we were forced FORCED to open them. ;) Honest.

We'll wait for our second until Christmas!