Susie Is Running With The Angels

Guest greytfulhounds

Guest GriffinsMom

What sad news! I'm so sorry that you had such a short time with Susie. I'm sure she knew she was home and loved while she was with you. Godspeed Susie.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greymom1997

I don't think it matters or long or short the time... Love is love. She was meant to find you... You loved her and she knew it and then you helped her pass on with dignity....

I'm so sorry... Run free sweet girl....

Susie, I'm so sad you left this earth so soon after finding a mommy who loves you so much. Rest in peace, beautiful baby girl....

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Take heart knowing that her last bit of time here on earth was in an awesome home where she was loved for the beautiful old girl she was. You senior adopters continue to amaze me with your strength and compassion. I am so sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Sherry, I am so sorry for your loss....but, I bet that you made Susie's brief time with you the best time of her life. I'm sorry you didn't have more time with her.

There's just never enough time, no matter how much time we have. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

What beautiful pictures!! My deepest sympathy in the loss of your Suzie. An angel that once graced our earth now graces our Heavens. Godspeed Suzie, somewhere over that rainbow, til we all meet n greet one more time.

There's another star shining bright in the heavens just for you, Sherry; another guardian angel to send you love when you most need it.

Godspeed, Susie...I never met you, but I knew you through your Momma's love for you...

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Oh, that is so sad. I'm sorry you had to make that heartbreaking decision when she had been with you such a short time. But, of course, you couldn't have taken the chance of her being in even more pain. But it's true that they live in the moment, and in that month, she knew she was safe and very loved. I'm so sorry you didn't have more time together. She truly deserved the wonderful home she'd finally found.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest greytfulhounds

Thank you all for your words of kindness & support at this sad time. It has brought comfort to come to this thread a read your messages. This morning I went to the pet crematory, where Susie has been since Tuesday and had her privately cremated. I brought Susie's ashes home this afternoon and now her tired body can finally rest.

We love & miss you very much Susie and will be with you again one day.

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink