Dewey Remember Me

Guest WarmheartedPups

Guest WarmheartedPups

I will never forget Dec 3rd 2005. I am already crying as I write. The pain is still just below the surface. I thought it was gone. December 3rd 2005, I helped Dewey to make his journey to the Bridge.

Osteo....just one terrible ....horrible....unspeakable word.

Oh Dewey....I will NEVER forget you. I will ALWAYS be your friend.

I wrote this story two years ago and posted it on In Memory of Pets.

Deweys Story... Remember Me

I just gotta go. :brokenheart

Those paw prints stay on our hearts forever. I am sorry and know how you feel. Just know we will meet them again one day over that rainbow....... Linda

wow, that was beautiful. The love you had for Dewey will live within you forever. It's hard not to smile when we think of our heartdogs meeting us someday. It is a beautiful message you wrote.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

There must be something in my eyes....sniff....what a lovely poem for a lovely friend. You will see him again some day. :)

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest jettcricket

I know how hard it is....I lost my first greyhound, Chance, to osteo at the tender age of 5. You are not alone in your grief...hold onto to the memories and know that we will see our babies again. :grouphug

I'm very sorry for your loss of Dewey. Many say that time eases the pain of loss, but it will always come in waves, won't it? :sad1

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

:gh_run

RainbowSky.jpg

I'm so sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown