Meet Ned And Sampson

Guest Jill

In April I lost my beloved Martina suddenly. I was so heart broken as was my Shadow(Barts Freedom). I called my adoption group asking to be put on the list for one of Martina's puppies as she had 45 listed on Greyhound-data.

On May 2 I met a hauler on NC to pick up Kelsos Ned Power! (I'm having picture posting issues)

Here is his link on GH-data

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1045003

He looks a LOT like Martina and has many of her mannerisms. The one thing he did not get from is his wary-ness of strangers. Martina knew no strangers. He is settling in well and figuring things out. Loves to play with balls and roll it to you with his nose for you to roll back to him. He's a big time roacher and snuggle bunny like his momma was too.

I also adopted his half brother! I had inquired about Kelsos Sampson over a year ago while he as still racing. He was a bit active when he first came off the track at the end of July so I turned him down and someone else was to adopt him the end of Aug. She changed her mind and I was re-offered him...oddly enough the offer came on my birthday and I was slated to pick him up on Martina's birthday (8/25)! I think she had a paw in each of them coming to live with Shadow and I.

here is Sampson

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kelsos+s...&birthland=

Sampson must look more like his dad and is vocal!!! Which I will guess is from his dad too! LOL He is more like Martina in the fact that he is very outgoing and loves everyone, super laid back and quite cuddly too. His roaching is improving but I don't think any of them will be masters like my Martina was!

Oh-it really is a big family as Shadow is a true cousin to Ned and Sampson via HB Commander. they are all HB Commander grandsons.

I hope to re-figure out to post pics of them soon and I'll get them up!

:)

Congrats! Handsum dudes!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

They are both so handsome Jill. Auntie Foxy is happy they are with you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Diane-Thank you for putting their pics up! I still miss my girlie terribly but the boys are a bit of a comfort and lots of fun.

Congratulations! You'll have to tell them all about Martina

They hear all about mom each day. More so when the DON'T act like her! Then I tell them if she were here she wold slap them to ground and show them manners :lol

My Fran is Sampson's half sister... She and Sampson have the same dad. The two look very similar.

fransam.jpg

They do look alike! Is she goofy? Sampson can be quite goofy and he nits REALLY hard sometimes! I have had no luck in finding much info on Slammer. Good thing I know all about his mom!

They are both so handsome Jill. Auntie Foxy is happy they are with you.

Thank you Aunt Foxy! I'm glad they are with me too...I'm waiting for a Martina girlie to come my way now. Martina will send one that needs me...I'm sure of it. Oh! Foxy is a Great Aunt now too! Check here.... http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kelsos+t...&birthland= first grandbaby to put for adoption that I know of!