Gift Hints

Trudy

Guest goofydog

Just a thought - you might ask that all perishable items be put in resealable bags. Those of us in the south have ant probems year round and any package that doesn't fit in the box is left on the porch.

but xmas trees are not up yet :dunno

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Jeff obviously has not been to Walmart recently. :rofl

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Only 71 days until Christmas!

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Don't forget CHOCOLATE!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest greyhound_mommy

Just wanted to bump chocolate lol I really liked regional gifts. Last year we got awesome gifts from across the way. It's nice to see things from people's countries and states.

Edited by greyhound_mommy

Guest greyhound1
Just a thought - you might ask that all perishable items be put in resealable bags. Those of us in the south have ant probems year round and any package that doesn't fit in the box is left on the porch.

Jeff some of our stores have trees up beside the halloween stuff. I guess they want you to buy early! :lol

Guest greyhound_bug
Good job you dont live over here then :lol:rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7030376.stm

They are my kind of people.

Right now I'm sitting on the fence whether or not to decorate for Halloween because then thats another thing that I'll have to worry about taking down when I start putting Christmas stuff up on Nov. 1st.

I love Lands End Squall jackets which are light weight but very warm. I have 3. Lands End has a Dog Squall coat in their Overstock department. Extra large 26" long coats are $29 & change with free shipping. Reduced from $69. Monty will be getting one in "Lake Blue" They also have red & Navy. Sam

Guest Keelyoue
Am I missing something with all of the "cheese" references?? Or is I just dumb?? :dunno

Cheese ='s sex. Don't feel dumb, someone had to explain it to me too.

I don't actually remember how it started, someone used it once, a few years back, in a thread as a strange euphamism and it caught on from there :lol

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest savvyprchick
I don't actually remember how it started, someone used it once, a few years back, in a thread as a strange euphamism and it caught on from there :lol

I remember it too but can't think where. Maybe it is referring to men. They whine about it enough then they get it... "do you want some cheese with that wine?" B)

Guest greyhound_mommy

I remember it too but can't think where. Maybe it is referring to men. They whine about it enough then they get it... "do you want some cheese with that wine?" B)

Too much whine always leads to cheese. ha! Come on that one was good.

Hmmm Whine for SS gifts are always good lol.

Guest greyhound_mommy

I really enjoy reading posts about the pups who get gifts through out the month. Last year we sent two seperate gifts. I think it's cool to keep looking. I love waiting for our gifts but then there is a bummed feeling when you get it and then it's over.

I might try to see if I have the money to do a couple of gifts this year through out December. :)

I dont know....

Would a one way ticket outta my insane world be too much to ask for?...lmao

if so i'd be happy with one to aussie, or the uk...

HEY...it doesnt hurt to ask!

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

Guest weycoolgrey
Am I missing something with all of the "cheese" references?? Or is I just dumb?? :dunno

Cheese ='s sex. Don't feel dumb, someone had to explain it to me too.

I had a feeling it was something like that :P