Jordan Not Looking Too Good!

Guest kaotic1

Guest kaotic1
Did they take any xrays?

No they did not take xrays but her vet is pretty grey savvy. She is doing a bit better, no longer panting and she did eat!!! She ate my lunch! The smell of it perked her up and of course i gave it to her! After that she ate maybe a 1/3 cup of kibble and a peice of chicken jerky. She drank water as well!

Guest kaotic1

Whew!! She seems even better now... actually stood up and ate a good amount of dinner, of course i stopped at the store and got a roast chicken.... Mamma knows what her girl likes!!! Jordie would walk on two legs across the desert for a peice of chicken!! Right now she seems to be resting comfortably, no more panting. Still keeping my fingers crossed for the test results tomorrow. I am hoping against hope this is all a nasty bacterial infection that clears up!! I had my weeping fit earlier... geez i haven't even had her a year. First the car accident then the amputation of her toe and now this.... She hasn't had much luck since she came to live with me... but she has all the love i can give her!!

Thanks everyone for the support!!

Whew! Glad she's feeling better!

Positive thought: Those antibiotics will just knock whatever it was on its hiney, and Jordan the Swift will outrun it. It will be a mysterious dreamlike memory in days. :)

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest kaotic1

Well today her temperature is down to 101.9, yesterday it was 104! So that is improvement. Sheis resting comfortably and has eaten been nibbling at food here and there. She wagged her tail for my mom today when she came home and is more steady on her feet. Talked to the Vet and she does not have an autoimmune disease!! YAY!! We are down to infection or cancer for cause and given her response to antibiotics i think chances are good for infection!! Poor little thing... she looks so tiny when she doesn't feel well... Keep those fingers crossed and good thoughts flowing but i think she may be turning around!!

Sending my many prayers for the little girlie girl. Feel better soon sweetie! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest kaotic1

This morning she took a turn for the worst. Temp was back up to 103.5 and she could barely walk, was swaying on her feet, gums even paler. Took her to the vet she had internal bleeding and a tumor. It was the worst possible thing. I had to let her go. I will be posting for her in remembrance.

:(f_yellow I am so so sorry.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I am so sorry. My heart and prayers are with you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I AM SO SORRY.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project