Hogan

fritofeet

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. We make the best decisions we can for those we love. That final act of love is hard. Be kind to yourself.

Run free, sweet Hogan.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just now seeing this, I'm so so sorry! Run fast and pain free big guy...I bet up there you can keep up with the greyhound, huh?

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest greytwannabe

I am so sorry about your loss. Hogan was such a handsome, nose to the ground kind of guy and probably just a little goofy at times. I appreciated your help when we found an abandoned black and tan coonhound, Gus, on the highway, miles from anywhere this past May. Your help and advice on the coonhound breed was greytly appreciated and found to be very true. And the sturdy coonhound collar was so needed and appreciated. Gus was recently adopted. I fell in love with that coonhound in the short time we had him. I'm sure Hogan was a character and much loved by all that met him. I only wish I could have held his handsome face in my hands. My heart breaks for you. I will hug my brindle beauties extra today in memory of a wonderful coonhound, Hogan. Godspeed Hogan.

Guest blastsmom

Sue...

I am so at a loss for words.... and just cannot stop the tears......

Seems so unfair sometimes!! I have not been on much...trying to handle understanding Bullett leaving me so soon...... and this just breaks my heart more........

wish I was there to give you a big hug!! Shelly called me last nite and we cried together....... & Blast just finished up her "Hogan's Tuna Treats"....her very very favorite........

I am just heartbroken!!!

many many many hugs

Terri

Guest adriahna

Oh, no. I'm so sorry to hear about your Hogan, that wonderful handsome fellow. Know that you did the right thing - never feel guilty about doing your best to follow your heart.

Guest Winterwish

Hogan,so sweet and just adorable... I couldn't believe this when I saw it Sue and am so very sorry to read the sad news about your dear boy Hogan. :grouphug

:angelwings:f_white:f_pink:f_white:candle

Guest Baloos_Mom

What a gorgeous boy. Please do not beat yourself up about the timing for helping him cross the bridge. That is the hardest part fur family members...imho anyhow. Losing them is horrid but having to decide when the time is right....ugh, nothing harder than that to me. You made the decision when you felt it was right...Hogan was young and you had to make sure he couldn't snap back. He KNEW you loved him and you did the what you thought was best...nobody can ask for more than that. :grouphug