Patsie Update

The meds seem to be helping the princess, she's eating regular meals again. I didn't have to go thru everything in the pantry and refrigerator to find what her highness would find appealing, and I didn't have to syringe feed her prescription food.

Last night she ate her regular kibble dinner with a tbsp of canned mixed in, same for breakfast this morning. She was hungry early...she woke me up at 5:30am to go outside and then she wanted breakfast...she usually doesn't get her pretty head out of bed before 8am. Did you know it's dark at 5:30am? :lol Tonight she ate her dinner with gusto and it was just her plain kibble dampened with warm water. :yay

This afternoon Patsie even went out and chased her boys around the yard and did her routine barking to get them moving. Last week she could hardly get herself out to the yard to potty.

It's wonderful to see her getting back into her normal bossy princess routine, and the boys loved having her out herding them around the yard again. I just hope she hasn't decided that 5:30am is now the new wake-up time!! :blink:

On the 25th she goes back to Dr. Pearce for a check-up and dental...I'm a bit nervous about the dental because of her heart. I'm not going to feel totally relieved until she gets through that...then maybe I can relax a bit. It's been a challenging 2 weeks. Brooke had a dental 2 weeks ago and almost hemorrhaged to death while the vet's office was closed for lunch...that's a whole different story. She's fine now, but it was a scary 24 hours and not something I wish to repeat.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers, now we need to get her through her dental next week. At least she'll hopefully be a little healthier since she's eating again. :confetti

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I'm so glad she's eating and acting well again. Dr. Pierce is one of the good guys so she's in good hands with him but I know what you mean by being nervous, we just can't help it can we.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Thank Goodness! Keep it up Patsie!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

glad she's feeling better!!!! :yay :yay :yay :yay

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm glad to hear she is feelong better. :)

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Denise, I am so glad she is better. You take such good care of your dogs and I know you worry a lot about them.....

Good girl, Patsie!!

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.