Top Posters In This Topic

Pam & Glen,

I'm so sorry to hear about Big Al.

Hugs to you and the rest of the pack,

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Donna & Ken

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I'm sorry, Pam. I'll miss the Big Al stories you and Lynn shared with us.

Godspeed, mister.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Godspeed Angel Al. I am sure that he is taking his responsibilites very seriously at the Bridge helping others settle in and learn the ropes. My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

There is a HUGE void without Al. He was a presence. He was all business. Only very rarely, when he thought he was alone, would he "let his hair down". The sight of him playing with a toy was fleeting. He'd stop as soon as he realized I was there. He gave and gave and never demanded anything but respect. He saved his Amy from what could have been a MUCH worse working over by a huge tom-cat. He taught many pups how to run cleanly. He taught me to look for subtlety and the little signals that he'd give. I think he left an impression on all that met him. He was stoic. He endured the vet visits and my clumsy attempts at making him comfortable and never complained. He accepted my dogs and I as members of his pack.

Knowing Al was a privilege. I loved him and will miss him terribly.

Lynn

I am sorry for your loss. Al sounds like a very special boy.:f_white

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon