Nope...my Eyes Are Not Deceiving Me...

patricia

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...our little girl is VERY tired today. They stressed the importance of frequent urination while on chemo...I had to put a leash on her to get her out a few minutes ago...she wants her water and she looks at it and looks at me...so I of course bring it to her. :P She did eat all of her breakfast and her eyes are bright...just no energy. Other than me insisting that she potty every 3 hours...I am just going to let her rest and pamper our little Diva today. She is just such a trooper and such a good little girl...oh...and her nodes are even smaller today! :)

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

She deserves all the pampering she can get...and I'll be it does your heart good to give it to her! At least tiredness sounds better than nausea/vomiting. Keeping paws crossed here for continued good reports. :bighug to you both!

:yay

Great news Patti. The obvious joy in that running pic brought a huge smile to my face :)

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

My wild woman is back! She is NOT tired today! :rolleyes::lol

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Good girl, Lacey!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Wonderful news! Keep up the good work, Lacey!

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.