I Flipped The Calendar To August

Annette

I flipped my calendar to August today and there smiling back at me with her ears straight up was Miss Scarlett. She looked so happy posing with her brother Rhett on the beach. She was so excited to be on the beach. Her picture was taken the day before she was killed. doG I miss that girl. Sometimes I swear she is "channelling" through Dixie with the mannerisms she has. It's hard to believe it is coming up on 2 years. :(

Annette

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

It's always nice to run across an unexpected picture or see their quirks and mannerisms in the others, isn't it? :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Snowy8

Bless your heart...I was looking for someone's email address the other day & came across yours on my favorite list. I hope you're doing okay...

Bless your heart...I was looking for someone's email address the other day & came across yours on my favorite list. I hope you're doing okay...

My husband and I are trying to move to the "Nortwoods" in Wisconsin. We absolutely hate the Chicago Suburbs. The only saving grace we have there is when we run out to the MGA kennel where we can hang out with our own Greyhound kind. I am actually in a temporary position in Marshfield, Wisconsin hoping that having a local address and phone number will help in finding a job up here. These country towns are skeptical of outsiders even though I have more relatives in the area than most the people I interview with. My dad was one of 12 kids and my mom one of 13 kids and they all grew up in the area we are trying to move to. Hopefully something will happen soon because being apart from the dh and fur kids is hard when we only see each other on weekends. In the next weekend or two we will also have to buy a new computer (hopefully one without a Vista operating system) because the one in Illinois crashed. I see I will be re-creating a lot of stuff if all the info can't be pulled off the hard drive :blink:

Annette

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

Guest jettcricket

Oh yes....I remember coming home from Dewey on the Ferry and hearing about your sweet Scarlett. Me and DH were in shock. What a tragedy. She will never be forgotten. In our hearts forever. :beatheart

I'm so sorry....I know you're missing your girl. :grouphug

Just realized its not the same calendar that I have, whoops. I wish I could see the picture of Miss Scarlett.

Scarlett is also the November calendar girl for Celebrating Greyhounds

Annette

I think of her everytime I open my fridge. She was such a beauty.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest jettcricket
Just realized its not the same calendar that I have, whoops. I wish I could see the picture of Miss Scarlett.

Scarlett is also the November calendar girl for Celebrating Greyhounds

Annette

I have that calendar at work and just flipped the pages. What a beautiful girl she was....she looks so happy wearing that pretty smile in her little wagon.

:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound