For Everyone Struggling With A Cancer Diagnosis

I recieived this update on Bosha one of the greyhounds on Hope for Hounds Inspiring Stories page. I will update the website later today, but wanted to share this with all of you now.

BOSHA UPDATE: Bosha had his 21 month post-osteo diagnosis check-up at Ohio State University Vet Hospital on July 5, 2007. Words cannot express the joy and relief in our hearts when we heard the GREYT news - his radiographs were completely normal and he passed his physical exam with flying colors. We do know how very blessed we are to still be able to have him share his life with us. He is truly a "Miracle" as he continues to bet the odds in fighting this terrible disease called osteosarcoma. Bosha loves every minute of every day and lives his life to the fullest. The sparkle in his eye is never ending and his will to live is steadfast.

As he continues on his life's journey - please continue to keep him in your prayers - as this truly does make a difference in everyone's life, but especially for Bosha who has continued with the courage and strength to live on despite all odds.

Dr Couto and his pal Bosha

BoshaGClowMA13122083_0001-600x428.jpg

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

That is so good to see since the first three posts I read this morning was "rememberance" for three dogs who were lost to osteo. Way to go Bosha! You've got the spirit.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

What a courageous, beautiful boy! Wishes for many more years of good health and pampering.

I believe that's Dr. Guillermo Coutos holding Bosha - thanks to his ongoing dedication to the Greyhounds and to cancer research, we have reason to hope that many more osteo pups will have similar, happy stories to tell.

Please let Bosha know that he has a fan club. :wub::)

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Awwww... wonderful and inspiring news. :D

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Bosha is truly a miracle greyhound. :grouphug:hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

That is wonderful news...

whisper: change the year to 2007

Never even noticed that thanks, I just cut and pasted it from an email. :D

What a courageous, beautiful boy! Wishes for many more years of good health and pampering.

I believe that's Dr. Guillermo Coutos holding Bosha - thanks to his ongoing dedication to the Greyhounds and to cancer research, we have reason to hope that many more osteo pups will have similar, happy stories to tell.

Please let Bosha know that he has a fan club. :wub::)

It is Dr Couto with Bosha. I will let Bosha's Mom know that he has a fan club, she'll be pleased.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest JohnnyBell

I am going through this with my girl Sophie and this brings tears to my eyes :wub: .Dr Couto and all the staff at OSU are AWSOME!!!!Bosha you are a fighter and a survivor.

What inspiration...Hope...Crying tears of joy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest IrskasMom

Wow ..... That is great News and an Inspiering Story. There a lot of us GreyTalkers who have lost a loved

Boy/Girl to this terrible Desease and are Heartbroken. There is HOPE. Dr. Couto ROCKS .

I first met Bosha and his mom when I took my Dennis (the menace) in for his very first chemo treatment at OSU. Dr Couto had come out to greet both of us. Bosha was there for his 3 month follow up.

To me Bosha now represents my Dennis and all the other greyhounds that have not made it. In Bosha we have faith.

May Bosha continue on his wonderful and inspiring journey.

Love You Bosha

Cora, mom to Angel Dennis (the menace)

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)