Hershey The Mutt

Guest poochnme

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to a cherished friend. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, Hershey.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Hershey has the most adorable white muzzle! :heart I'm so sorry for your loss! :grouphug

Godspeed Hershey girl!!

f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss. It's obvious that Hershey was special to you.....hold on to your memories and she will always be with you, no matter what.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest lotsahounds

I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl Hershey. Treasure the many many memories she has left for you. :f_red

Guest poochnme

FamilyPhotos2005092.jpg

FamilyPhotos2005090.jpg

We had gone to a doggie pool party one year.

Everyone was amazed at how Hershey and I swam laps together ---

I am remembering the good times -- and I am glad to be able to share them here because my heart is really broken. Today I am lost and angry and everything seems wrong ---

thank you again for sharing this time with me.

Cathy

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry :grouphug She was obviously a very special friend, may your wonderful memories help ease the pain.

Godspeed Hershey :f_pink

Guest bowiebears

Words fail at a time like this.

We all share your loss and greive with you, and support you in this very difficult time.

Till we all meet gain at the Bridge,

--Isaac

Guest LindsaySF

I'm so very sorry. :(

It looks like she had a truly amazing and happy life with you. Remember that when you are down. :bighug

may you find the peace and comfort you gave to Hershey. She wants you to be happy and remember the wonderful memories that you 2 had together. Rest now, sweet Hershey. You did good.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I am sorry for your loss. :grouphug Please be patient with yourself. You need to grieve and work through all the conlicting emotions and thoughts bombarding you right now. It's not a quick, easy or painless process. However, you do not need to go through it alone. Too many of us know exactly how it feels to lose our pets/sanity life lines/buddies. We will be with you through it all.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest poochnme
Cathy, I am so sorry for your loss :cry1 What a sweet face she had :wub: Having had all mutts my life until my introduction to greyhounds, and still have several mutts in the family, I understand how special your girl was to you. Sending gentlest of hugs to you from Kansas :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Thank you :grouphug

I'm so sorry. I can tell that she was a very special girl. Don't update your signature if you don't want to...keep her close for a while. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

you are right about the siggy -- I did not have the heart to change it when my lil parakeet hatch died. I named him hatch because at the time I was breeding parakeets and he hatched in my hand. Well -- one night when i came home he was sitting on the bottom of the cage adn I knew it was his time -- so I held him in my hand all night until he passed.

It is just that it seems so many sad things have happened lately -- and I need to catch my breath. Thank you for being here. :grouphug

I am crying like a baby after looking at pics of her sweet face. May God bless you with precious memories and turn your tears to smiles.

Beautiful Hershey, you will always be loved.

:grouphug thank you

I am crying like a baby after looking at pics of her sweet face. May God bless you with precious memories and turn your tears to smiles.

Beautiful Hershey, you will always be loved.

Thank you :grouphug

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

thank you :grouphug

Cathy~ I am sorry to hear about Hershey. :grouphug She is adorable. :f_pink I know Lexie & Romeo will help you through the difficult days ahead!

Thank you -- Leixe is sticking to me like glue and Romeo is keeping me busy whinning - Romeo was actually in the room with me -- they took Lexie out so they could stitch her foot -- After I sat down Romeo came over to me and just put his big head in my lap and I wrapped my arms around him and just cried -- and he let me -- it is as if he understood. He is so wonderful -- as is Lexie -- but Romeo does not usually let me put my arms around him -- yet he just let me do it. :grouphug

She was beautiful. I know your heart is broken... I'm so very sorry for your loss... :grouphug

Thank you -- it has helped so much getting these posts and knowing all of you understand.

:grouphug

I am so sorry. :( Not only will Hershey be reunited with her brothers and sisters...I know our Angels have taken her into their loving paws. :grouphug ...Run free and forever healthy sweetie. :f_pink

I so much want to belive that she is happy now -- and I am glad your angels will watch out for her too. :grouphug

May Hershey be running pain free with so many others now! Maybe my mutt girl Kona (who also hung out with greys as a misfit) will find her. I will ask her to look for Hershey. It is so much harder when you have to make the decision for them. We had to do that with Kona too. :(

Cherish your memories! Those last forever!

Don't ya jsut love the greyhound wanna be mutts and how special all of the greyhound people are to them. Herhsey had a great time at the events :). I hope she and Kona find one another. I hope Hershey is having fun now.

I'm so sorry Hershey sounds like an amazing companion.

Godspeed, Hershey...

She was amazing -- and she taught Lexie my Greyhound to bark -- and now Lexie is barking at noise in the driveway -- isn't that amazing!!!! Thank you!

I keep getting error messages. The board won't let me post anymore hugs --

so (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

Guest poochnme

The message board is not letting me post anymore replies directly to your replies because of too many icons or something.

I want to say that yes == hershey had a great muzzle -- The reason her nose is pink is a cute story too!!! If the guy that worked in my grooming shop forgot to put the garbage in the other room -- Hershey used to break into it and in the morning I would find all the empty cans of dog food in Hersheys crate which was always open -- (this is when she lived at my shop) she chewed them -- and wore off the black on her nose LOL

I want to thank all of you for your posts -- they have helped a lot -- you have helped a lot. :grouphug:kiss2

I am so sorry that you lost your girl. She had a very cute pink nose. She also looked very happy in the pictures you posted.

ETA: I just read above why she had a pink nose. What a funny story!

Edited by Saharasmom

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Guest poochnme

I kind of spun off the end of the world for the last few days. I want to thank you for your warm thoughts and hugs. Also for accepting Herhsey on the Greyhound events since she was not. She was just my girl.

Lexie has been sleeping so close to me these past few nights. Romeo has been too. I keep holding them close to me --

I am so sad and a bit mixed up.

I need to pull myself and my life together -- and maybe Herhsey will protect me from where she is now. I loved her so much.

thank you again :bighug

Cathy I 'm sorry that I missed your sad news. It is never easy :( Hershey will be forever in your heart and you were fortunate to have her love in return.

:f_red:grouphug

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest Luvgreys

Cathy,

I just saw this......I'm so sorry for your loss :(f_yellow . May time heal your sorrow and make the happy memories of Hershey help along the way :bighug

God speed Hershey, you may not have been a greyhound but you were a greyt companion.