Redd Dog

Guest belloricky

Guest belloricky

Redd Dog had her last run with my Bob and Mara on Sunday afternoon. After x-rays and other tests today, their vet said there was nothing they could do for her. She had cancer and was beginning to have trouble breathing. So tonight at around 5 pm she went to the bridge where she will get to pick up on those runs she used to love with my bridge boy Ricky.

My dad found her running loose through town and took her to the local shelter in December of 1994. When I came home from college for Christmas break we called and since no one had claimed her, we went back for her. She loved wearing sweaters and would pout when you took them off of her. She perfected the fall and roll to the back maneuver to throw off a speeding greyhound. She would eat anything except plain dog food.

Please keep her and my parents in your thoughts. A cold front has swept through and I know my dad is burying her in the rain.

God watches over those who love and are loved. My heart cries for the loss of your familys Redd Dog. What a wonderful name she has and a wonderful life she had.

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Condolences and gentle hugs to your mom and dad.

Go play with the angels, Redd Dog.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. Run free at the Bridge sweetie. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphugf_yellow Redd Dog sounds like she was truly loved by your parents. Please pass my condolences on to them.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest bowiebears

What a sweetheart!

I weep for your parents' loss.

Every good thoughts, wish and prayer for them in a difficult time.

ReddDog, you go, girl! We'll all be with you at the bridge eventually!

--isaac