Zoom

Guest tammara

Guest tammara
Zoom.jpg

Dear Zoomie :wub: ,

Today it has been five years since you first stepped foot at the bridge. Mommy and Daddy miss you so much! Not a day goes by that we don't think of you. You will always be our little princess and one day we will all be together again, then you can meet your brothers (we know you sent them), if anyone can keep them in line it would be you! :angel

zoom_two.jpgzoom_five.jpg

zoom_one.jpgzoom_eight.jpg

zoom_seven.jpg

I imagine the moment you crossed over, all the anxiety created from your first two "homes" was gone, and for the first time ever you experienced peace. I imagine you running in tall grass, that was always one of your favorite things to do, along with scaring the living day lights out of the squirrels (are you aloud to still do that at the bridge?). I imagine you have found and convinced someone to throw you a Frisbee for hours on end, it was always amazing how you would run to catch it and have time to turn around and face us before you caught it perfectly, sometimes you would even have to wait for it. And I imagine no matter what season it is at the bridge someone always has a snowball to throw for you. I will always remember how much you loved the snow and would growl with delight as a tossed snowball would explode in your mouth. Then you would play bow and do your 360 dance before running again. One of my favorite memories of you is the night we went sledding down the driveway... and then the time we went camping... Whenever we got together with family you would always find a lap to place your head in and gently whine if they dared stop petting you. I miss your gentle whines, your fur softer than silk, I miss watching you run and play, I miss your chewed up tissues, and I miss your sweet kisses...

zoom_three.jpgzoom_four.jpgzoom_six.jpg

I miss you baby, remember mommy loves you forever and ever, save some snowballs for me okay? :gh_run2:heart:ghplaybow

Dear Zoomie, another year has passed making this your sixth bridge anniversary. And while I am a little sad and missing you, I know you are at peace. I imagine what it is like for you at the bridge, I imagine you don't have to be the alpha anymore and you don't have to be afraid of children, and even though there is snow you don't have to wear your winter coat that you hated :rolleyes: I imagine you running full tilt through the tall grass that you loved with lots of friends, smiling and playing... catching your snowballs and Frisbees... sleeping on the most comfortable beds... I sit here smiling remembering how soft you were and how you loved nothing more than for your neck to be rubbed. I remember you running all over the yard chasing anything I would throw, you just loved to run... I picture you under your favorite apple tree out back, it is till your tree... I had another dream of you, where you were with a foster family, and we couldn't take you home, but you were happy and healthy and we got to have a very nice visit. You were my fist dog, and I had no idea of how deeply I could love you, I didn't know that my love for you would continue to grow even after you died. I love you more today, then last year or the year before that... and I will love you forever... my sweet little girlie :wub::kiss2:dogcookie:beatheart save some snowballs for me...

zoom_nine.jpg
Edited by tammara

Guest argolola

What a precious, precious angel. After reading your loving tribute, I can't look at her pictures without crying. God bless you. She's loving you from the bridge.

I even feel better knowing we all have an angel named Zoom watching over us. Oh those pictures in the snow. My Nike loves the snow. Zoom, you find Howie and play and run and just wait for us all to meet n greet one day..........Somewhere Over The Rainbow.........

Guest CookieLover

Beautiful, beautiful girlie! I can understand how you must miss her. Sweet girl for sending you brothers to keep you busy until you all get together again.

• 3 weeks later...

What a beautiful, beautiful girl. She gave you such wonderful memories to remember her by.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest prettyhelmet

That was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your love of Zoom with us. I must go find a huge box of kleenex now.

:f_white

Guest bowiebears

A magnificent tribute to a magnificent girl!

My own Princess passed to the bridge 5 years ago last Saturday. We still mourn her, but know that she's having a fine time with so many brothers and sisters, and uncles and aunts....

Our hounds are indeed a special blessing, both in life and in memory.

Guest moremoney

What a beautiful princess Zoom was. She looked like she had a greyt time during her life and I can see that you loved her very much. Cherish your memories and she'll be with you forever. Right now, she is with a huge group of greys having a greyt time and watching over you. :grouphug

Oh beautiful Angel Zoom...you are so loved and so missed. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.