Zoom

Guest tammara

• 11 months later...
Guest tammara

Dear Zoomie, another year has passed making this your sixth bridge anniversary. And while I am a little sad and missing you, I know you are at peace. I imagine what it is like for you at the bridge, I imagine you don't have to be the alpha anymore and you don't have to be afraid of children, and even though there is snow you don't have to wear your winter coat that you hated :rolleyes: I imagine you running full tilt through the tall grass that you loved with lots of friends, smiling and playing... catching your snowballs and Frisbees... sleeping on the most comfortable beds... I sit here smiling remembering how soft you were and how you loved nothing more than for your neck to be rubbed. I remember you running all over the yard chasing anything I would throw, you just loved to run... I picture you under your favorite apple tree out back, it is till your tree... I had another dream of you, where you were with a foster family, and we couldn't take you home, but you were happy and healthy and we got to have a very nice visit. You were my fist dog, and I had no idea of how deeply I could love you, I didn't know that my love for you would continue to grow even after you died. I love you more today, then last year or the year before that... and I will love you forever... my sweet little girlie :wub::kiss2:dogcookie:beatheart save some snowballs for me...

Guest TriciasZoo

What a beautiful beautiful darling. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you remember the good days. :bighug

Edited by TriciasZoo

What a beautiful angel. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg