I Can't Believe It's Been 2 Months...

greytdecals

...I still cry about it every day...I miss her so much and it hurts today just as much as it did 2 months ago when we had to make the decision to let her go. What I wouldn't give to be able to hold and hug and kiss her just one more time :cry1

Till we meet again sweet Miss Nellie....you will be forever in my heart!

4290992.jpg

This past weekend we went to Mt. Hounds and it was really difficult for me because last year we had Miss Nellie with us and I missed having her around this year...they had a lovely memorial service for the hounds we have lost...it was right next to the creek that she loved playing in last year...God I miss her soooo much :(

2682998.jpg

2682935.jpg

3902751.jpg

I LOVE you sweet Angel Miss Nellie! :wub:

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

I love you too Miss Nellie....You have touched so many hearts. :grouphug Please know Sweetheart...we will find that cure. Tomorrow...please give Angel Sophia a Happy Gotcha Day kissie for us. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I know the pain and even being 11 months in to it for me it's still a pain that literally rips your heart out. She was so loved by you and by so many others. I lost my heart dog Devotion to OS too. He was 7. I dream about him sometimes.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Baloos_Mom

I have only had to make "that decision" for a pet once. And it has been over 5 years now. I was showing pictures of my baby Nikita to a friend today and it was still hard. I will never have another girl like her. I don't mean to say I don't adore all my pups now and I would do anything for them too...but each one is different and she was just perfect! :grouphug

Guest how888

Miss Nellie has touched so many hearts. I think of her a lot too when I get on greytalk. All I can say is I know, I miss How (HOWIE) so very much. :grouphug When you said just one more time I could hardly read anymore because that is all I kept saying. Whey so sudden and just one more time. 2 more angels in our Heavens to watch over us til we meet n greet one more time....Just believe.

Miss Nellie has touched so many hearts. I think of her a lot too when I get on greytalk. All I can say is I know, I miss How (HOWIE) so very much. :grouphug When you said just one more time I could hardly read anymore because that is all I kept saying. Whey so sudden and just one more time. 2 more angels in our Heavens to watch over us til we meet n greet one more time....Just believe.

I see her photo and I reach out to it....I remember what it was like to hug and hold and kiss her and I am sad that I can't do that anymore...her fur was so soft, she was so gentle and she loved to have her belly rubbed and it was so peaceful to look over and watch her while she was sleeping...she made things so much better...she made life so much better...she was an inspiration to many and especially to me...while struggling with my own health, I could always count on her to remind me that things could always be worse and that I am surrounded by people that love me and care for me and that gave me hope to remain strong. All I have are memories now and I am so thankful for that but I feel sad and get angry with myself because sometimes it's just not enough :cry1

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

:bighug

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

:bighug:bighug:bighug

we miss her too!!!!!!! :cry1

God broke the mold when He made Miss Nellie :wub::wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest greyhound_bug
:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Suzie, I think about you and Miss Nellie every day and even though I never got the honor to meet her, I miss her too.

Guest greytbookert

Hugs to you Suzie! I miss Booker everyday too. I hope one day you will be able to smile everyday when thinking of her!

I can't believe it's been 2 months either.

Sending hugs to you, missing your unforgettable brave girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.