Tiger Has Gone To The Bridge

Guest IndysDad

Tears are streaming down my face from reading your beautiful tribute to Tiger. :cry1 What a precious soul... and so very missed. I suspect that his way of transitioning to the Bridge was to protect you from more heartache. I know he'll send you another senior to help your heart mend. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Greymom
:weep That was one of the most beautiful and loving tributes I've ever read. He left this life knowing what a loved and treasured companion he was. :grouphug

Guest jettcricket

Tiger seemed like a very special boy who found a very special family...thank you for sharing Tiger's story with us. His memory will live on..... f_yellow

Guest greyt_queen

I know better than to read the "Rememberance" section of GT at work...however, today I was a fool.

At home when I read this section, I cry until the whites around my slate blue eyes, are beat red.

Tiger's tribute was too much for me.

Thank you so so so much for sharing his story.

The way I see it...Tiger was meant to live with you all along.

He was "completing his journey" and he knew he was home "for real" when you picked him up in 2005. You are both so lucky to have found each other.

Real love.

what a beautiful tribute for Tiger!!! Both of you are blessed for sharing your lives....

*darn allergies* :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

What a beautiful epitaph you have written about Tiger, and what a beautiful soul he is. I am so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad that Tiger let you know he is still around. Tiger knew how much you loved him and he showed it in a million ways. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest 4baddogs

This is a wonderful tribute to Tiger. My husband and I love the seniors, especially black males. That's what Flash is/was. I'm sure Tiger and Flash are running together right now, showing everyone who's boss!