Tragic Death

Guest vwagner1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this thread...what a horrible thing to happen...you must be so devastated.

I'm so very sorry for your loss of sweet Rudy... :f_pink

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

OMG, what a horrific thing to have to go thru. I cant imagine your pain.

Hugs to you all, so sorry this happened to sweet Rudy. :bighug

:brokenheart

Run free little Rudy.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Edited by balfie

Guest vwagner1

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. You have been so sweet and caring during this horrible time. It has been so comforting to come here and read the responses. Each day gets a little easier. I just miss him so much. I am also sad that I won't be on Greytalk much anymore since I don't have any greys....I do know I have made some wonderful friends here though and I will never forget you.

I don't think that means you can not participate. Of course you can stay here, this is a nice support group for you. If it is a hurtful reminder that's one thing but don't feel like you aren't a member of the community, you certainly are!

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. May you find peace.

:cry1

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest Mommydog

What a horrifying experience for you, I'm so very sorry for your loss :grouphug:f_white Godspeed little Rudy.

Although it's probably not much help, I wonder if it was something to do with the pack dynamics changing following Kimmie's death. I seem to remember you posting that Brad had tried to mount her quite a bit in the weeks preceeding her passing, which is a classic dominance issue. Whatever it was it's obvious there's nothing you could have done to prevent it so please don't blame yourself.

Love Angie

What a tragedy!

This didn't happen to me with my grey, but I had a couple of females of about the same size trying to tear each other apart. It was appalling. I finally had to separate them with a fence because I couldn't bear to part with either of them. Therefore, I cannot even begin to imagine the terror and sadness you felt while this was going on.

My sincerest condolences for both of your losses.

:f_red

Guest 6greyhounds

Dearest Vcki

We can see exactly what you went through but we were lucky our Phawn lived through her two attacks. Penny attacked her twice and she was getting over the first attack when on December 3 she got her again and drug her at least 12 foot on her back. Luckily Phawn was still wearing an e collar which saved her life and not being bit up in a vital area on her neck. Both the ER Vet and our own personal vet said a fraction of an inch more and she would of been dead. The attack was so bad I thought I was on an African Safari as Phawn was a good 20 lbs more than Penny and I still have nightmares over it.

Our prayers go out to you and we are so sorry about your loss.

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red