Scarlett's Ashes

Annette

Remember that Scarlett is always with you, think of happy times you shared, I'm sure there were many, many of those. She will understand when you are crying and when you are laughing, this is what makes our puppers so special, they never judge us. Hugs to you and your family :bighug:bighug:bighug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

:gh_lay:f_pink

Annette, I am so sorry about this. I know how you feel, I really do. It does get easier, but not. I am still grieving the sudden loss of my elkhound over 20 yrs ago & my greyhound who was killed by an akita only 6 yrs ago.

You know we're here if you need to talk.

Remember when you are weary from all of this, that she is nestled in your heart and she will help you find the strength to go on.

Edited by Snowy8

Annette, I'm still so very sorry about this. Every time I see her name I picture her lying in the water at Dewey on the beach. That is such a lovely picture. My heart goes out to you and your DH. This is a terribly sad thing to go though. She will always be with you and will bring you comfort when you need it most. Hugs to the both of you.

Judy

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest pleasantsarg

I am so sorry-- I remember when I got Sarge's ashes-- it was like the world stopped spinning. Noone should be alone at a time like that. I am sorry that Scarlett is gone.

I don't know you and I didn't know Scarlett, but what happened has upset me a lot. I haven't stopped thinking about it and I feel for you and pray that you and your family heals quickly from this tragic ordeal. Rest sweet Scarlett.

Guest DaffyToons

My heart goes out to you, Annette. :brokenheart I know how difficult it is when our bridge kids' ashes come home. I think of you often and hope the happy memories will soon replace the nightmare that you experienced. Scarlett was so lucky to have you.

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry for your family. It is a difficult thing to go through, maybe more when it happens so suddenly and tragically. In time your sadness will be replaced by memories of Scarlett and she will watch over you always.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug