Goodbye Handsome Stu

Lilysmom

I am posting this to honor the memory of a handsome young grey who arrived to our group May 15,2005 and unexpectidly passed on 5/18/05. Stu I am sorry you never had the chance to enjoy the wonderful life of retirement. All of us at Greyhound Welfare loved you as though you were our own and were so very sad to hear that you had not survived your illness. You are now pain free at the Rainbow Bridge. You will never be alone and will never not know what it's like to be loved. We were all praying for you but you were needed somewhere else. Rest in peace sweet angel, until we all meet again....... :(

97267574.jpg

97267573.jpg

:gh_run:angelwings:angel:gh_run

Below is the full story on Stu:

http://www.greyhoundwelfare.org/viewdog.php?dogid=799

Praying for all the missing greys!

Aww, how very sad. :( Run free, Stu. :gh_runner

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest PrestosJeff

So sorry to hear about Stu. How sad! I know that he must have felt loved and cared for in his last days. Run free, Stu! :angelwings

:f_white

Goodbye dear Stu. I knew when I saw you at the pickup from the hauler, with a scared look on your face at not beng able to stand, that something was desperately wrong, beyond just exhaustion. Everyone was trying to hard to make you comfortable and help you and get you where you needed to be.

I couldn't stop thinking about you. I knew you were in good hands and that you would get the best care, and you did, but it just wasn't to be. Run free sweet boy, we'll see you at the bridge. :(

:gh_runner

PS Dundee says he's sorry

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel

Guest BrockGusDad
I asked my kids to make you feel comfortable & welcome, and you can join them & wait for me if you want

:f_white

1452343[/snapback]

What a nice thought and generous offer, Diane.

Now, if you can figure a way to take some of your famous biscuits with you- you will be mobbed!

Godspeed Stu, you obviously loved very much by the people around you. My heart goes out to you all, I know exactly how you feel. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

How very sad...run free sweetheart. :(:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.