I Can't Believe It's Been A Year...

Guest Remembering_Trudy

Guest Remembering_Trudy

Today marks one year since Trudy has been gone. I still miss her, I still talk about her all the time. I miss those soulful eyes, that funny little crooked tail tip, I miss the "honking" whine whenever she wanted something and the roo when she really had something important to say. I miss the smile on my Granddad's face whenever he would see her. They are both gone now. I don't know how to feel today. I don't even know what else to say. So, I thought I'd just put up some of my favorite pictures of her, to remember Trudy.

Trudyface.jpg

HappyTrudy.jpg

Trudylove.jpg

TrudyandApopka2.jpg

I miss you so much Trudy love... :cry1 I hope that we'll see each other again someday.

Wonderful tribute to your sweetie!

I'm sure she's smiling on you today :)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I remember when you lost Trudy. Thanks for sharing the pictures; she was truly beautiful :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

She was so beautiful. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

What a beautiful girl. Sending Hugz to you. :grouphug:f_pink

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

So many of us know your pain. :( Sending hugs to you and to the beautiful Miss Trudy. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

What a beautiful girl.I know how much you must miss her. Believe one day we will all get to meet n greet one last time.I can't wait to see my Howie and Ray. :f_pink:f_pink:gh_run:gh_run

So sorry. :bighug

You know, I was talking to the lady at the crematorium yesterday about losing Susan and told her it was almost exactly a year ago. My DH said, 'No - you're wrong. It was almost exactly TWO years ago.' And he's right.

The time passes so quickly, but the memories stay fresh. :cry1 We will never forget our angels - and Trudy was a beautiful girl.

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

• 2 weeks later...