Digby Went To The Bridge

Guest greyhoundmom

Guest greyhoundmom

I want to tell you bout Digby. We adopted Digby shortly after Boots our greyhound died. My adoption rep told me that Digby has been returned 3 times all of them are not his fault the first person had him for a while and then returned him I don't know why. the 2 person after she adopted digby my adoption rep found out that she changes animals like she changes her underwear so she took him back. the 3 person found out she had cancer and had a year to live she had to other greyhounds and digby and he was the one she returned. its funny because both our last names are the same just spelled different.We are Digbys fourth home, When Digby came to us he had a really big tumor on his toe, that no one did anything about when they had him when he went to the 3 person I was told it was the size of a quarter. So we had his toe removed and everything was okay. Digby was such a joy to have around if he even thought he was going for a car ride he would get really excited and bark at me and keep nudging my arm til we left. I will miss him very much and am really sad that he died he was a great dog. we only had Digby for 9 months I really was hoping he would live to be 20 years old like this one greyhound I heard about. But he didn't he only lived to be eleven seniors are the best. Thanks again to every one for the prayers and white light. And I am going to try to really good so that I can see Digby And Boots at the rainbow bridge.

Thank you, thank you for giving Digby nine months of love and security. Right there, that should be enough for a ticket to the bridge when the time comes. I am so sorry for your loss. Three days, nine months, 12 years; it just is never enough time.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest BrockGusDad

I am so sorry. My admiration to you for providing the love and stability that all these greys so deserve.

Godspeed Digby.....

I'm very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest benson

:f_white I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving Digby the love he deserved for his last days.

Run free Digby. Send your mom a kiss on the breeze every now and then.

Guest DeVon

My heart hurts for you! Please know that you gave Digby a wonderful nine months. He was obviously very loved, and I'm sure he left this world knowing that. May God hold your aching hearts in his hands. Godspeed, Digby :angelwings

No matter how long they stay, they never stay long enough.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Penny i am so sorry. Im crying while i write this. Im so glad i got to meet him. He was a beautiful boy. You have you wonderful memories to hold on too. And you gave him a wonderful life. :grouphug:f_white

Godspeed Digby. Now you can meet your parents other love Boots. Run like the wind till it is time to meet up with your mom and dad

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

My sympathy and prayers. My heart aches for you. Digby will be taken under the wings of our Angels at the Bridge. Godspeed Digby. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012