Prince Is Gone

SarahsBlackPack

Our big sweet boy Prince is gone! The vet office called and said that he had a stroke and was barely hanging on. We made the decision to let him cross the bridge. Where he can be free from all his pain. So I got my sister out of school and we went our and said our good-byes to him.We wanted to stay with him untill be crossed over and we did. Now he is at peace and in no more pain. Now he can go back to chasing all the rabbits and squirrells again!

Run free Prince! WE love you!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm so sorry. Wonderful that you were both able to be there with Prince to give him that last measure of love to bless him on his way.

:grouphug:f_white

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.