Prince Is Gone

SarahsBlackPack

Thank you everyone! It has been a very rough few days for us. Our seems so empty without Prince! Today would have been Prince's 5th Gotch day! :weep We miss you big guy!

Run free Prince! :angelwings:gh_runner

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry he couldn't stay longer. Hugs to you and all his loved ones.

Godspeed, Prince.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Our big sweet boy Prince is gone! The vet office called and said that he had a stroke and was barely hanging on. We made the decision to let him cross the bridge. Where he can be free from all his pain. So I got my sister out of school and we went our and said our good-byes to him.We wanted to stay with him untill be crossed over and we did. Now he is at peace and in no more pain. Now he can go back to chasing all the rabbits and squirrells again!

Run free Prince! WE love you!

1285624[/snapback]

We lost our Valerie 2/17/05 too. We can feel your pain. Valerie & Prince together at the bridge.running free with no more pain.

We are so sorry for your loss. I note how you were with Prince when he died. We have chosen to be with all of our animals over the years when they died and we have found it so helpful---painful but being there to give them the security of our closeness, to hold them during the event, to talk with them when they are "out" from sedation but before the event, has given us control over situations in which we found ourselves helpless. We feel that most of us would not want to be alone when we died nor should we let our beloved family memebers die alone either. We feel the act of dying, is not about we want but about what they need. Afterwards is time for our grief.

But I know others can not do that & we respect that.

:( joyce