Greyhound Studies Loss

Guest RustyHammer

I am so very sorry for your loss Kathy and Rich.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I'm so sorry. :f_white

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest catsmom

Ever since the first time I met all of you at GLGG in 1999, Winston has been one of my favorite greyhounds. I share in your grief over the loss of this beautiful, wonderful dog. Hugs to you from Becky and Cat.

I had the pleasure of meeting Winston,Kathy and Rich a few years ago at a fundraising event for GPA-Wi. What special hound he was. My deepest condolences on your loss. He will be missed my many. f_yellow:grouphug

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Although I never had the pleasure of meeting you or Winston but, by what I have read here you are wonderful people as are all greyhound people.

I know that your hearts are broken by the loss of Winston but remember his body is gone but his spirit lives on and that he will always be with you.

You showed him the greatest kind of love by not prolonging his pain but letting him go and if he could I know that he would thank you for it.

When a person on this board looses a four legged frend we all feel the pain of the loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss and hugs to your whole family.

Dennis

Guest OMGiluvgreys

I've known Winston for many years. It will not be the same not seeing him laying on the floor behind Kathy's tables.

kathy and Rich my prayers are with you. And fly free Winston. :gh_facef_yellow:f_white

I've shared some mail with Kathy and Rich over the past year. Winston is gone but his spirit remains thru Kathy's fantastic artwork. Winston had just turned 10 years old. You can read about him and see the artwork at Greyhound Studies. Run free & healthy Winston! St. Francis and the angels will take great care of you at the bridge. Sam

OMG...I had no idea!! What a sad loss to the GH community this is! :grouphug:(

Kathy and Rich, I am so sorry to hear of your loss... :(

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

To all at GreyTalk ~

We would like to thank you for your kind words and support during this most difficult time. The loss of Winston brought us a sadness that we thought we could never survive. And I doubt we are out of the woods yet. But sadness is only a moment compared to the years of happiness and joy that Winston gave us.

8 years was too brief and yet, 8 years filled a lifetime. Every moment was a wonderful adventure. Every moment was fun. There are no regrets. We are able to think of Winston with the same joy we always did and that's as it should be. Winston is no longer at our side but his place in our hearts will continue as it has always been.

We have slowly begun to read the many cards, letters and emails that we have received. While Rich and I felt that Winston was the most special greyhound, it has touched us to learn how many others smiled when seeing our sweet, silly, sleepy, goofy, beautiful boy.

Our greyhounds mean so much to us. Make every day with them a new adventure. Enjoy their spirit of fun today, tomorrow and forever.

With our sincere thanks,

Rich & Kathy

Kathy and Rich - so sad to hear of Winston's passing...he has been an icon of the greyhound community for many years and will be missed - I'll always remember him snoozing behind your table at events like GLGG. :)

Run free, sweet handsome boy! :gh_run

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--