Greyhound Studies Loss

Guest RustyHammer

Guest RustyHammer

It is with sadness that I found out last evening that Kathy Hoynes beloved Winston has crossed the bridge being taken by the big "osteo." I had the pleasure of meeting Kathy, Rich, and Winston at Dewey in October. As many know, Kathy's whole Greyhound Studies web site was molded after Winston.

Guest PhillyPups

I am so sorry of the passing of Winston, please know he is now running at the bridge, pain free. How I hate the disease, it takes way too many of our beloved companions. Prayers for you Kathy and Rich as you travel this most difficult journey having given Winston the hardest gift of love.

My heartfelt sympathy to Kathy and her family.Just know that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" Winston is running with all of our bridge angels,free of pain and has left paw prints on many hearts. :f_red:f_red:gh_run

My deepest sympathies to Kathy and her husband and family.

Godspeed Winston.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

I have had the pleasure over the past few years of meeting Kathy, Rich and Winston at Dewey Beach and Buffalo. What wonderful people.

Kathy & Rich - I am so sorry for your loss. Winston was definitely your 'heart dog'. Stay strong and remember he is pain free and running free. Know he will be at the bridge to meet you. He is with Casey, Lady Sophia and all of the wonderful greys playing and waiting.

:grouphug:brokenheart

Liz, Earl & Nimby

Rich, Kathy,

Hold onto those wonderful memories of Winston. Thank you for giving Winston a wonderful home. It was very evident that Winston was loved and cared for.

Both of you are wonderful people that Barb and I are privileged to call friends.

Rory

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I too had the pleasure of meeting the dear Winston and his mom and dad. So sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers. f_yellow

OMG.... I am so sorry to hear this... I had the pleasure of meeting everyone this past September in Richmond and then again at Dewey... Winston was a wonderful dog and will be missed... Rich and Kathy, our thoughts and prayers are with you....

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest greyhoundobsession

Oh I am so sorry. Run free little one, you will be missed by so many. :cry1

:f_white:f_white:f_white

Edited by greyhoundobsession

I'm so very sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Kathy and Rich:

I was so sorry to read of Winston's passing. Take comfort in knowing he is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. We all share your sorrow. He was a truly beautiful dog.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I also met Winston and his family several times. I thought he was such a tall boy with such a long tail. He was beautiful and I know how loved and missed he is. Run free sweetheart...Run to the Angels at the Bridge.

My deepest sympathy...I know you heartache so well. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.