Ace Commander

Guest acecommander

Guest acecommander

I've been out of the country for several months and during that time, Ace Commander, our 10 year old, was diagnosed with bone cancer. He went to the Bridge on 3Jul04.

Ace Commander was (as far as I know) the last surviving son of HB Commander.

Ace Commander raced to the bridge with the dignity that always surrounded him. When we first got him he was very aloof and seemed to think that he was better than us. He was!

Both his adopted brothers (Hale Bopp and Billy Bones) are still mourning him, but they finally started eating right again. What a struggle that was.

If anyone knows of any siblings, please let me know-Ace was a white with brindle spots.

Thanks.

We're so sorry.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Ace Commander. Rosie and many others from GT are playing with him at the Bridge while they wait to be reunited with us. Our siblings were also heartbroken after their losses.

Sara

I'm so very sorry for your loss. f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

My deepest sympathy. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Hi, I owned Time to Race...HB's Commander & Rosey Liz's kid. He died last year about this time of a heart attack....he was born in 1992.

Racer was reserved, quiet...stand offish. Liked to lay outside by himself & then he'd get out there & run his figure 8's. He liked to lay on the bed, but didn't want me to put my arm around him when I wanted to cuddle with him.

I adopted him at age 9...he was a return. Here's a picture of him. He was a handsome dude.

Edited by snowy8

Guest Snowy8

I'm sorry...I was so involved in getting a picture of Racer for you to see Ace's 1/2 sibling that I forgot to say how sorry I am for your loss. :f_red:gh_lay

Oh, I'm so sorry....I was just asking where you were a few weeks back...we had a thread "what ever happened to"....anyway, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet AC :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Remember very well your love for your "sons," the pleasure you took in describing their personalities and the things they did .... I'm so sorry Ace is no longer here with you.

Godspeed, Ace Commander.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.