Frayser Lost His Battle

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

Well the battle was lost today for Frayser. Dr Blackburn said other organs were being attacked by whatever bit him last week...it was best to let him go.

We had all been hoping that we could save him, even with amputation...but now that the poison has travelled it was going to be too much for the pupper.

We had MSGAO are all heart broken over this and we certainly appreciate all your prayers, words of advice & support during this trying time.

Having one put to sleep is never ever easy no matter the age of the pupper. This business is heart wrenching, but we go on for the sake of these precious puppers.

Thank you all...Jan, Karen, Ollie & John at MSGAO & all the volunteers who love these puppers with all our hearts.

Hilda

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry. I know everyone tried so hard to save him.

He is now pain free and running at the bridge. He's in very good company...until we meet again.

God bless you all.

I'm so sorry. What terrible heartbreak for all of you at MSGAO and Dr. Blackburn, to work and hope so hard for him, only to have to let him go. You know, argolola is right -- he is in very good company. And I'll bet he is telling everyone over the bridge, "Please watch out for my people a little? They were so good to me. They did all they could and loved me besides."

Godspeed, Frayser.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest KyGrey

I am so sorry to hear this about Frayser. All of you tried so hard and he fought a great battle. Even though he lost this battle I'm sure there was something learned that will help others in the future. Run free Frayser.

Guest BrockGusDad

I am so sorry to read this. Thanking all those who cared so much and extending my sympathy to them.

Godspeed Frayser.....

My deepest sympathy...Godspeed Frayser... :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

How heartbreaking. :( I'm so very sorry. Blessings to all of you who showed him kindness and love, and did right by him. He will be well taken care of at the Bridge by our precious angels. Godspeed, dear boy.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest KaseysMom

My deepest sympathies. Bear and Sarah, show him the ropes at the bridge.

:grouphug:f_white:grouphug

Frayser, may you have all the cookies you want at the bridge.

:dogcookie:dogcookie:heart:gh_run2:heart:dogcookie:dogcookie

Guest Phoebesmom

I am so very sorry.............having gone through something similar this week, I can relate in a big way. Keep up your spirits and focus on all of the ones you save. We will be thinking of you.......Hugs, Deb

Guest Kalagreymom

My deepest sympathy to all at MSGAO for your loss and bless you for all you did for Frayser. His troubles are now over and he would wish you to remember him by helping others.

My thoughts are with you all.

Thea

Sorry to hear that Frayser lost his fight.

Run free, Frayser. :gh_run2

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest BellaDonna1

thank you to everyone for your support and kindness thru out this whole thing with our precious Frayser. It was a hard day , because I thought of Frayser all day and on the other hand I seen so many of our precious babies that were adopted out to such great homes. Karen put a big teddy bear in Frayser crate...............oh we will miss him....jan and the gang

Guest Snowy8

You know, you are right. It made us at MSGAO more aware of our surroundings, especially with the hot weather coming on & today at the Doggie Wash...it brought the awareness to the other owners. Some people said Ya know, I never thought about looking around my yard for a snake.

When Brogan was bitten last year by a recluse, I never ever thought about him getting near a spider & yet he did. I lost him a week later due to gangrene had set in.

Because of Frayser, another pupper will live a safer life.

The Doggie Wash helped Jan & the staff at MSGAO today keep their minds off of our loss. Jan was kept busy clipping nails & telling racing stories & to the owners of the puppers she had adopted to, she shared stories of what their special pup did while in her care.

At the end of the afternoon, we were all sitting around talking about what a great group we have & about GREYTALK!!! We encouraged the new owners to get on here!!! I adopted out 2 greyhounds with the possiblity of a 3rd one. yaaaay me!!! Ape, Gittleman & Wolfgang!!!

Thank you for your love & support. :gh_lay:f_red

Guest HHDesigns

Jan, Ollie, Karen, John and the Gang -- I am so sorry about Frayser. It was such a freak thing. Think of how many years you've been turning out dogs and this is a first. He's seeing his friend Bella at the bridge. Run free sweet Frayser!!!

Frayser and Bella romping and playing over the bridge. What a conforting thought. Can't you just see them.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Snowy8

What is really comforting is imagining Brogan, Bool, Racer, Chat, Connie, Bella Donna, Shadow, Picadilly, Sadie-Grey, and even little Bonerdude chasing after the big dogs & running to meet Frayser at the bridge. Even my mom's cocker spaniels Macee & Ginny are there. So many puppers crossing the bridge today & so many before them waiting with wagging tails, no broken bodies, no sicknesses. Windchimes tinkling & a cool breeze going through their soft coats. :f_white:gh_lay Close your eyes, think of a pupper or kitter past that you've lost & they're all there waiting....

I'm so terribly sorry. Godspeed, Frayser. :gh_runnerf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.