Bingo

patricia

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CanadianGreyLover
Rest peacfully and play hard at the bridge sweet Bingo.

As for Bingo's former owner, she just popped on here and said that she was looking for her former page about Bingo, and oh, by the way, Bingo was dead. Thats all. Nothing more. How?? Why?? We dont know.

Poor Bingo. So many were willing to help him find a good Grey home, and now he's running at the bridge :(

Could I get a link the the last thread i would like to read it.....

Run free Bingo - you will always be remembered..

Rest peacfully and play hard at the bridge sweet Bingo.

As for Bingo's former owner, she just popped on here and said that she was looking for her former page about Bingo, and oh, by the way, Bingo was dead.  Thats all.  Nothing more.  How??  Why??  We dont know.

Poor Bingo.  So many were willing to help him find a good Grey home, and now he's running at the bridge :(

Could I get a link the the last thread i would like to read it.....

Run free Bingo - you will always be remembered..

Below is what Melissa posted, you can do a member search for Bingo123 and see all her previous posts:

Hey guys! How are all of you?..In case you did not hear,Bingo got killed Me and Miss Pam were very upset about it.and i was wondering if anyone remebers the web page i made for him?

Thanks!

Melissa

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest greyhoundobsession

Poor Bingo, I'm so sorry you were taken from us so soon. Such a short life. :cry1 I hope that you had a lot of happy times during your 3 short years. You looked so much like my Dweebis. :candle I'll be thinking of you and giving him extra loves tonight.

*Edited by moderator.

Removed links to past threads.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kiowabingo

First I want to thank the person who started this page for my Beloved Bingo.

I am a member of another group, and had no idea that such a mess had been stirred up.

I am Bingo's mom, I had him for about 8 months. He was dearly loved by my family. He slept with me every night, I even slept on the floor with him for a week until he was use to everything. I have two Shih Tzu's one is 12 and the other is 4, They all loved each other. I feel like I have to defend myself and the life Bingo had. It has been a little over two months since I lost my boy.

I was completly devistated the night he left me. And was almost hospitalized because of the mourning and shock of what happened. I still cry everyday, and I still look for him to be right behind me, he followed me everywhere, or to hear him sing,or curl up his lips and smile at you, to feel his velvet ears or look into those amazing light brown eyes.

I was prepared to keep him forever, he had a fenced in yard that was over an acher of land, and a small fenced in backyard when he didn't feel like running. like when it rained. We took care of all of his needs, especially his heart. He learned to play, dance, wresel, be free and unafraid and to trust through love.

I am sorry the story was not told to everyone, It was a month before I was ready to hear it all. On the night of 3-23-04 around 9:30 my husband took the youngest of my dogs out. Then it was Bingo's turn, and then my old girl. Ay the time she had a bandage on her back foot and it was not to get wet. My husband put Bingo in the fence put down the latch and walked three feet from the gate to put daisy down and in that split moment Bingo lifted the latch and opened the gate. Bingo thought this was great and started to play while my husband tried to get him back as quietly as possible so he wouldn't scare him. Bingo saw the driveway-a place he was never aloud to go- and took off. he played chase for a while with my husband and was having the time of his life. He took a turn and walked down the sidewalk and then bolted across the street. My husband fell to his knees and covered his face.

I was almost asleep and waiting on everyone to come back in so we could get settled for the night. Then I heard this extremely loud thud, I still hear it now, it haunts me. I knew it was my boy. I ran out the front door, down the sidewalk and was almost hit by a car trying to get to Bingo. I held his head and cried and screamed at the top of my lungs, my husband was crying, my neighbor, who loved Bingo came out and called the vets office so we wouldent have to leave him. A car and a small pickup saw the accident and turned around. The big pickup truck that hit him never touched his brakes. The truck pulled in front of us and the car stayed behind us to protect us from the other traffic. My neighbor came out with a blanket so the men could pick Bingo up and put him in the back of the truck.

By this time Bingo is looking at me with this expression of what happened mommy, all I could do was tell him I love him and then he started to cry tears of blood, after that a lot it a blur. Both the truck and car went to the vets and everyone that helped stayed until they thought Bingo was stable, around 1:00am. I was told that he was given pain meds and was ok, they would let us know in the morning. I had to stay home, my 12yr old was in bed.

Bingo has gone and my world has changed forever and I'm proud my group is not so judgemental. Melissa did love Bingo and yes she has problems and does things differently than most people, but I thought everyone deserves a chance. She did find him a loving home and Bingo had the life so many of you believed never happened.

So don't feel sorry for Bingo he was loved more in his short time with me than most dogs get in a life time. I was blessed to be owned by a Grey and find a friend that knew she couldn't take care of him properly.

Pamela, Daisy Mae, Kokomo and

Bingo waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Guest argolola

I am sorry for your loss and the pain that goes with it. Bingo was loved. May your memories of him give you comfort. God bless.

Guest greyhoundobsession

Thank you for sharing this with us. I am so sad for your loss. :cry1 You sound like a wonderful person and a wonderful mom to all of your animals. It is good to know that Bingo had so much love and that he was comforted by so many in his last hours. Again, thank you for posting this...I know it's a hard time to relive...

:f_white:f_white:f_white

Guest Snowy8

I don't know the story behind Bingo, but obviously he was very much loved by the Greytalk folks & others. But ya know, any animal should be loved. God put them here for us. They love all of us unconditionally & the least we can do is love them back. I'm glad someone did & someone more powerful loves & takes care of Bingo now. f_yellow:gh_lay