Bingo

patricia

Guest Snowy8

Thank you for sharing...(I see it above now) it does hurt so badly. Find strength in knowing the good that you did, the good that Bingo did & the greyt memories you have together. Don't dwell on the negative. I'm so sorry. :f_pink

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

What a tragic accident! I'm so sorry for your loss.

This poor boy has touched many and we all have grieved for Bingo. It is a little consolation knowing he was loved for as long as you had him.

Thanks again for sharing :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

What a tragic accident! I'm so sorry for your loss.

This poor boy has touched many and we all have grieved for Bingo. It is a little consolation knowing he was loved for as long as you had him.

Thanks again for sharing :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

This was me forgetting to log in.

I am so sorry... :( .....

Thank you for letting us know the real story about Bingo, it really makes a difference.

We hurt with you, and hope you find comfort in knowing that Bingo is running with all of the Bridge kids.

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel-I used to wake up and look in the dog bed for them. I truly believe we WILL see them again.

Sara

Guest TheMackeyPack

Thank you for letting us know the true story of Bingo. We were all so devestated by what we heard, it is good to know that Bingo was so loved.

I am so sorry for your loss and this is a true tragedy. Have comfort to know that Bingo is with the rest of our bridge kids running, rooing and playing and you will see him again.

I am glad we finaly have the full story . I am glad Bingo had you to love him. I am sorry for your loss.

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

It's good to have the rest of the story. I'm very happy to know Bingo was loved. May he run with the rest of our beautiful bridge kids. :f_white

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

I'm so glad you had the courage to post the full story. Many of us here knew that we weren't hearing the whole deal and that made us worry about him - it is wonderful to know that he did have that time with you of love, fun, and good care - as all dogs deserve to.

My sympathies. I lost a dog last year, unexplained till the last day why she was so ill, and I know how you look at their toys, their beds, the extra bowl, and how you grieve for them.

Please try not to blame people here too much for being judgemental. It is so hard to read between the lines on the internet, and Melissa was not always very good at communicating.

So sorry for your loss f_yellow

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest Sam_Roscoes_Mom

Through all this try to always remember that you gave Bingo the best life he had while you had him. He was loved. Grieve and it won't go away quick. Try to remember all the good times. It has been 4 months since Roscoe went to the bridge and it still hurts so bad but I know I gave him the best 2 years of his 14 years.

:f_white